Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Good afternoon my lovely Krusties ❤

I haven't been too fussed with coming on and chatting too much the past few days as it's the school holidays and I've been close to losing my shit a few times due to certain comments, but I'm too much of a lazy fat tattooed chav to be bothered 🙃 😅

I'm glad I'm not the only 1 to have seen the difference in the postings of said person. There was always something about them I couldn't put my finger on at first and then true colours finally shone through. I think her and Ron are well suited!

Herewith my sermon....
1 of my tattoos are in memory of my best friend who died when she was 29. She was one of the strongest women I have ever known in my life and I had something that reminds me of her put on my forearm.
The other tattoo I have is in memory of my late dad who would have gone mad at me having a tattoo but I was his rebellious youngest daughter whom he brought up to be fiercely independent and opinionated to a fault.
So, to those who call me a chav, I don't really care for your opinions as you are wrong. I am extremely well educated, have my own beautiful home (which I bought when I was 22 btw) I have a happy and healthy family who I love and adore and who feel the same about me. Keep feeling bitter 😘

To my lovely beautiful Krusties, happy healthy Tuesday! Lots of love, light and positivity to you and yours ❤🐾❤🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aww pheebs, you'll get there...it'll all work out in the end and you'll be very happy🥰❤
I may be a little hormonal and sensitive at the moment but I had to mention about the tattoos this time. I really don't understand the need to be so rude to so many people.
When my mum was diagnosed with cancer my brother said that he was going to get a large tattoo across his back...I tried to persuade him not to being his older sensible sister(yeah I know...me)! He had praying hands to signify hope tattooed on his back, a week later we found out mum just had weeks left, he had large angel wings added across his shoulders. It took several weeks and hours and hours to complete. When he finally showed me I burst into tears, it was such an incredible piece of artwork the detail was incredible but the design was so powerful and personal😥❤ I'm feeling a bit emotional now...anyway I had to just say something.
Xxx
I'm very glad you did, there are a lot of different characters on here, some are sweet, some genuine, others shady a fair few two-faced. Often folk welcome the :poop: ones with open arms and eventually see them for who and what they are.

I've stepped back from posting, can't keep up with what's ok today and not tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

But wanted to say, (firstly, happy to hear about your Dad) secondly, beautiful post and I also have a loved one with a very personal artwork, which is a memorial. Not every tattoo is a disaster, slapped on when drunk, while wearing a "kiss me quick hat" and munching on candy floss :rolleyes: some folk are in pain and it's their way of coping, making sense and expressing, when words can't be said.

Perhaps if that "insert fav rude wording for a person who is despicable" had a family member who has ASD and couldn't tell them how much pain they felt when their friend was killed in a road accident, then went onto have a small, discrete tattoo, which was a picture they both shared as a kid..... bearing in mind the tattoo'd person is now a company director of their own company - they might not be so f'ing fast fingered to call everyone a chav, jobless thicko.

Says more about the judgmental B*tch frankly.

Judge not, lest you be judged. Ironic, telling me I chat shit, when they are now becoming famous themselves for that. :cool:😂

**sweeps cloak and goes back to lurk mode** xxxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
***star trek music***

Captain's log, stardate 5th April

Lots of Taggart Murrrrdah, 😂 a bit of "twas rebecca Vardy" :eek: A lot of regional accents 🤗 a wee dram of rum 🤭 (burp) and a whole heap of chuckles 😂

Basically, much ado about nowt ;)

***star trek end music ***

Yep all caught up now, how was your pizza? What Flavour? and how you doing? (joey, friends stylee) :cool::giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Bless you. So sorry to hear that. We are here for support anytime, my condolences to you and your family right now. 😥 Xx
Tattle has got me through some horrible nights the last few weeks. Sitting and reading through here has been the only time I have successfully taken my mind off things for a while.
Glad I found this site and love to you xx

• Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
I've just got a 10 week old ginger kitten (the other ginger one died at 19 last month) so cute!
kitten4.JPG

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Still ain’t gotta clue what’s going on here. Are we playing Cluedo or Twister?

I’ve got clean underwear on so I’m ok for those

• Haha
  • Heart

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Hello Krusties, I’ve been reading but not posting in here. Wasn’t sure if I needed an invite but also didn’t want to jump into what is a nice chatty friendly thread. I’ve not been posting on the main thread recently - for exactly those reasons for reasons you’ve all been discussing. Just wanted to say hi and if ok I can pop into here from time to time.

• Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Thanks so much for the lovely kitten comments, I've not been on much, supervising the little baby, he went missing and he was only hiding in the flipping recliner (I only thought to look there due to Rolo mishap). Anyway, it's all been boarded up now, he is so tiny he will fit in anywhere
kittenonchair.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right I’ve calmed down now 🤪🤣. I just asked Alexa to make the chicken enchiladas for our dinner then I remembered I don’t have an Alexa so I have to go do it myself now 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Hi🙋‍♀️ I think its lovely to have meaningful tattoo❤ I would love to suggest that everyone bombard that thread with your beautiful tattoos but you'd probably get in the shit like I did before on it🤣

Anyone feel free to post them on here and the meanings behind them❤🥰😘
Sadly it would be outing to post the picture, I posted it on my fb last month on the anniversary) but it is my cousins signature and is either the last word or one of the last words he ever wrote.
He killed himself when I was a teenager and for years I thought he was selfish, until I got very bad depression and that made me realise I was wrong, after I pulled myself out of it I had the tattoo done. For me it's like I have him stood behind my shoulder to will me on or prop me up if I'm struggling.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh dear me eyes have gone all goggly on Captains use of grammar in that last post. Time for my bed I think.
Goodnight harri, sleep tight😘
My bed is calling too😂xx

Comedy gold this thread today, back to the good old days folks!! Can't stop laughing, well done everyone ❤❤😘 xx
Oh I've laughed so much today, its been brilliant. I wasn't sure what I'd get today😬🤭

Honestly, no word of a lie...its been great, thanks🥰❤😘

See you all tomorrow😁 xxx

• Heart
Aww pheebs, you'll get there...it'll all work out in the end and you'll be very happy🥰❤
I may be a little hormonal and sensitive at the moment but I had to mention about the tattoos this time. I really don't understand the need to be so rude to so many people.
When my mum was diagnosed with cancer my brother said that he was going to get a large tattoo across his back...I tried to persuade him not to being his older sensible sister(yeah I know...me)! He had praying hands to signify hope tattooed on his back, a week later we found out mum just had weeks left, he had large angel wings added across his shoulders. It took several weeks and hours and hours to complete. When he finally showed me I burst into tears, it was such an incredible piece of artwork the detail was incredible but the design was so powerful and personal😥❤ I'm feeling a bit emotional now...anyway I had to just say something.
Xxx
That sounds like a beautiful tribute to your mum. It's special and it will be with him forever. And that's what I love about tats. They aren't all chavvy, scribbled on blobs. ❤

Just remember if you are a new mom and not a size 10 within a week you are obviously lazy...

That really pissed me off

They are like 2 people - adorable most of the time then spirals into spiteful
People always show you their true colours when they've had a few sherrys. Pay attention to who they are when they're sozzled. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Morning all!
Before I start my pop-up ad is for "sexy gay thongs, short shorts, harnesses, men's sexy lace or mesh tops and so on...................................."

WHY??????????????????????? I am not a man nor gay, furthermore I have not mentioned anything about being gay on here so why has Google decided I need these items???
Anyhows, I hope we are all OK today :)

• Haha
  • Heart