Kristyjgreen #4 ASA clamping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s fair to say she’s installed her personality into oceans, beige, bland bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fake “impromptu” (not) wedding photos. I can guarantee each and Every one is thought out a posed. Nothing spontaneous at all.

Reactions: 5
The fake “impromptu” (not) wedding photos. I can guarantee each and Every one is thought out a posed. Nothing spontaneous at all.
I’m soooooooo bored with the ‘second’ ‘wedding’. It was months ago get over it babes. I get you wanna look at the pics, but just do it at home cos we’re bored of it now. It’s just this constant need for gratification and attention, I find it all quite needy and actually very sad. This never ending need for validation is tiring.

Reactions: 8
She says she’d never move to Norfolk, probably because they couldn’t afford a house in the posh villages that they stay in; even a little cottage there would cost well over a million. One with a ‘huge’ hallway would be lots more!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who finds it creepy that all these Insta-huns all have friends that are 15/20 years younger than them???

Reactions: 3
Imagine having a house that size and you spend 90% of your day hanging out under the stairs. (Well when she’s in it)
Does anything get a feeling they’be got a bit of buyers remorse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine having a house that size and you spend 90% of your day hanging out under the stairs. (Well when she’s in it)
Does anything get a feeling they’be got a bit of buyers remorse
Definitely. I saw on her Q&A the other day that she said they’re just starting to settle into the house now, a year after moving in

I don’t have any kids so might be wrong but i don’t think ocean is safe in her car seat. The big suit surely shouldnt be worn and the straps don’t look like they’re securing her

New thread title suggestion

Kristy green 5 - making her fake wedding a personality trait

Poor Ocean. Looking at her mum for a bit of a cuddle when she’s ill. All Krusty is interested in is catching it all on camera for the ‘Gram

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t have any kids so might be wrong but i don’t think ocean is safe in her car seat. The big suit surely shouldnt be worn and the straps don’t look like they’re securing her

New thread title suggestion

Kristy green 5 - making her fake wedding a personality trait
No they don’t recommend outdoor wear in car seats. But perfect “I’ve only spend one night away from them” Kristy can only take photos of them sick and in unsafe situations

Reactions: 1
Why does she insist on wearing leggings with a short jumper and clumpy boots, just accentuates how painfully thin and bony her legs are. I just don’t think it’s a good look.

Why is she so amazed that her hair has grown???
What, your ‘unnatural’ ‘blonde’ hair that’s actually brown lol. Yeah cos like, it DOES that babes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes excuse the mess but her house always looks a tip, the old house did too, why not tidy up!!!!! That would do my nut in have stuff strewn everywhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.