Kristyjgreen #4 ASA clamping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s bloody freezing and pissing down with rain. Not exactly crop top weather
Bet her neighbours were pissing themselves at her flouncing about lol. Her house lighting is so tit she has to do a reel outside lol. All her inside reels are so bloody dark you can’t actually see what she’s advertising sometimes!!!! You need to look at Yasmin Devonport or Perriesian babes, they have it down to a fine art and do it professionally with class. Think you need some training.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dread to see her heating bill. The amount she has those kids naked the boiler must be constantly. Would rather put a jumper on before the heating.

Reactions: 1
Why do they ALWAYS eat their meals at that minuscule coffee table in the lounge when they’ve got a dining table metres away????? It makes no sense to me!!!!! I reckon she’ll be moving soon. She clearly can’t be arsed with that house, they’ve done nothing to downstairs, it’s boring and souless, nowt to the garden, they’re barely there and she has no where to film her content whereas before in old house she used her dressing room etc and the lighting was good etc. her bedroom now looks tiny especially with how they’ve put the curtains etc and the only place she seems to film is that echoey hall and you can’t see half what she’s wearing because it’s dark.

Why do they ALWAYS eat their meals at that minuscule coffee table in the lounge when they’ve got a dining table metres away????? It makes no sense to me!!!!! I reckon she’ll be moving soon. She clearly can’t be arsed with that house, they’ve done nothing to downstairs, it’s boring and souless, nowt to the garden, they’re barely there and she has no where to film her content whereas before in old house she used her dressing room etc and the lighting was good etc. her bedroom now looks tiny especially with how they’ve put the curtains etc and the only place she seems to film is that echoey hall and you can’t see half what she’s wearing because it’s dark.
Lettuce probably drew all over it so it’s not instagramable

Not a brain cell between any of them in that sparkler story post

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg that latest reel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣how naff!!!!!! Talk about cringe!!!! Her reels are shite!!! Why does she keep squeezing in that little gap under the stairs?!!!!

Omg that latest reel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣how naff!!!!!! Talk about cringe!!!! Her reels are shite!!! Why does she keep squeezing in that little gap under the stairs?!!!!
That was hands down the cringiest thing I've ever watched 😂

Her fella thinking he's a proper model too. My eyes. My eyes!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.