Kristyjgreen #4 ASA clamping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does live a charmed life but thinks it’s all down to hard work on her part; she’s from a rich family, has married into an even richer family, has a house with apparently no mortgage, gets free clothes and other things sent to her all the time. She’s literally never had any money worries.
I grew up in the same place as her partner (went to same school); they’re not that ‘rich’. Have money I guess but I wouldn’t call them rich 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
No wonder the poor baby has a cold. She’s been out here there and everywhere just so she can show off how easy life is with a new born. She’s been passed round everyone.
Poor thing

Reactions: 6
Her husbands step brother’s girlfriend ( kind of sis in law) has a fair few thousand followers ok insta and a young baby yet they don’t seem to see eachother ? Family drama ?? I feel like kristys side of the family are very cliquey

Reactions: 2
Yes!! She always wants more.
I thought this when I saw that post. Just making sure everyone knows that she still wants something even bigger and better. Also…the ‘private woods’ on her estate are not private 😂 anyway can walk through them. Honestly is she for real 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She makes out she’s living in a country estate. She doesn’t. It’s a housing estate. One that’s still being built at that.

• Haha
I actually laughed loudly when she said they have ‘private woods’. What a load of old bullshit!

• Haha
Poor Remi, they were all together at Krusty’s and barely any acknowledgement of her little boy other than the group grandparents pic.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.