Kristyjgreen #4 ASA clamping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is so rinse and repeat its bleeping boring. Hall stairs and landing, lettuce on mute, ocean “smiling” (wind) hair dresser chair, farm shop.
Tune in next week folks where it will be hall stairs and landing special, lettuce cuddling North Sea, avacodos in farm shops, hair.
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 8
I’m about as far from a fan of Kristy’s as you can get, but I have to say little Ocean is gorgeous 💖

Reactions: 2
Love that she felt the need to filter her newborn to fit in with her aesthetic then used a filter which gave her baby winged eyeliner ffs. How thick can you be 🫠
I was just coming in to write the same! 😂😂 What a d***head!

Reactions: 6
What an utter dick she is. Filter on a baby? Is she serious. Poor kid’ll turn out like mother and niece

Reactions: 7
Hen do? You’re already married!!!

And surely you’ll only be wearing the clothes from your ITS “collab”…..

• Haha
OMG! I’m speechless at that outfit. And it takes a lot to make me speechless….

Reactions: 1
Personally I understand why they’re still going ahead with the “wedding” aka renewal of the vows in Italy. They’ve likely paid hefty deposits if not full balances to their vendors which may be non refundable.
Also, they like to flex their cash and if you’ve got the means to have your fancy dream day then go for it. Plus she will probs want the photos in the big gown with the stunning back drops. I do get it. Given they rushed the registry office one just cos she wanted to be married before having Oceane.

But the hen do I really can’t understand? You’re married with 2 kids. Why the hell are you having a hen do 🤯 my mind is officially blown

Has anyone else noticed that all of her videos with Rocket in are silent? Presumably to hide his lack of speech?
it’s so odd that she never talks about it the kid’s 2 and a half and obviously can’t speak properly, but instead of talking about it it comes across so much stranger that she’s trying to cover it up. The onlyreason I can think of is that she probably embarrassed that it doesn’t fit in with the Instaperfect lifestyle she’s trying so hard to portray. :( it just makes me feel so sorry for him. She could be getting him some proper help for him, instead of just acting ashamed of it. It’s such odd behaviour.

Reactions: 4
it’s so odd that she never talks about it the kid’s 2 and a half and obviously can’t speak properly, but instead of talking about it it comes across so much stranger that she’s trying to cover it up. The onlyreason I can think of is that she probably embarrassed that it doesn’t fit in with the Instaperfect lifestyle she’s trying so hard to portray. :( it just makes me feel so sorry for him. She could be getting him some proper help for him, instead of just acting ashamed of it. It’s such odd behaviour.
If she spent more time on him reatjer then herself he’d be talking. He’s always been plonked infront of the tv while she eye fucks herself in the mirror

Reactions: 8
All that money yet she and her family have been given all that free Jo Malone stuff today. I’m making a mental note never to buy from them again. Why should we all pay high prices for their stuff then rich influencers get it all for free?! Such an utter piss take!

Jo Malone are my absolute fave so I’m just about to fire off an email declaring my disgust at them for working with such a moron! 😂

Reactions: 7
And yet again no clear mention on any of her stories today that this is a GIFTED experience!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.