Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her parents lived in Lutterworth not Kirby Muxloe! Can't believe she's been under my nose for so long!!!!!
Her dad lives in Lutterworth where the lake is. It’s his parents that live in Kirby muxloe where they are today.

Reactions: 1
Is her sister’s husband from a rich family? They seem to have plenty of money.

Reactions: 2
It looks like she got married in the dark with the way those photos look, could just be the flash but still wierd. The kid slept the whole way through probs because he has no bedtime and they take him out late with them every night !

Reactions: 4
It looks like she got married in the dark with the way those photos look, could just be the flash but still wierd. The kid slept the whole way through probs because he has no bedtime and they take him out late with them every night !
He slept through the ceremony & then looks like he’s asleep on the way to lunch or just after? He’s nearing two. He should be having one nap a day now. Like you say no bedtime!
Permanently knackered.

Reactions: 3
He slept through the ceremony & then looks like he’s asleep on the way to lunch or just after? He’s nearing two. He should be having one nap a day now. Like you say no bedtime!
Permanently knackered.
I really feel for the kid. Dragged about to fit in with them and when he’s awake he’s either got an iPhone permanently shoved in his face by her using him as a money maker or he’s mesmerized by the TV or an iPad. The poor kid is gonna have serious eye issues soon.

And what the fecks she on about saying you have to get married here first anyway before you have wedding in Italy. That’s bollocks. A UK citizen can get married in Italy and it’s legal. Yes you have to get paperwork here but you don’t have to get ‘married’ here first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I really don’t see the point of the wedding in italy now. They will have been married a year ish by the time that rolls round.
Would you really fly to Italy to see them get married when they have already been married a while!? 🤔

Reactions: 7
I really don’t see the point of the wedding in italy now. They will have been married a year ish by the time that rolls round.
Would you really fly to Italy to see them get married when they have already been married a while!? 🤔
I can’t stand destination weddings anyway as I think they put pressure on guests to attend when it costs a fortune. They’re being very cheeky expecting people to spend lots of money watching them pretend to get married when they’ll have already been married a year!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t spend loads and was low key? Just staying at the Corinthia which has just been on Britain’s most luxurious hotels. Yeh proper low key 🙄. I just don’t like her outfit at all, it doesn’t match his and just looks too big. A simple dress would have been far nicer 😬

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t!!!!! Bit of an anti climax!!!!! The moments gone love !!!! Well she wants to string it out for as long as possible doesn’t she!!!!!!! Then in the meantime she’ll be up the duff cos she can’t stand the fact that Remi is getting all the attention from her mother in law lol

Definitely seems like a shotgun wedding, as they’d say in the olden days!

Her wedding suit was size 4 BTW, guys! Just in case we didn’t guess she’s told us! Yawn!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
“I wore a size 4”

But hey look I also wore a size 14 top cos I’m sooooo relatable but also still so thin

Reactions: 4
Didn’t spend loads and was low key? Just staying at the Corinthia which has just been on Britain’s most luxurious hotels. Yeh proper low key 🙄. I just don’t like her outfit at all, it doesn’t match his and just looks too big. A simple dress would have been far nicer 😬
I agree. His suit looked old fashioned and hers was too big. She said she wore a suit to be different??? No, she copied someone else like she always does and then tries to claim as her own idea!!!!!! Her hat looked bloody ridiculous, specially when she shoves it up so high on her forehead and it didn’t match!!!!! And who wears ASOS shoes for their wedding?!!!!!!! Whoever said she did it to boost her followers I agree hundred percent.

I just find the whole ‘swipe up’ for my whole wedding look so cringe. Is there ever a time when she won’t ‘swipe up’???? I find that really distasteful. It’s a wedding FFS. YOUR wedding. Doesn’t it mean ANYTHING?????? It’s all just to make a buck. How incredibly sad is that.

Reactions: 5
I was really surprised her suit is by Reiss. I thought it looked like it was from Nasty Gal!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.