Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was the little “toothpaste” business behind those pearly whites
This is what makes me smile about these pyramid scheme ‘Huns’. They all claim their white perfect teeth are from their products then the next minute they’re getting their veneers done!

Krusty and her sister in law to be really are clones aren’t they!!! Houses the same, poses the same, wonder if they get on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is what makes me smile about these pyramid scheme ‘Huns’. They all claim their white perfect teeth are from their products then the next minute they’re getting their veneers done!

Krusty and her sister in law to be really are clones aren’t they!!! Houses the same, poses the same, wonder if they get on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They crack me up with the ‘the human body amazes me’ guff. All they want to do is post nude photos of themselves 😂

What’s her sister in law’s insta account called?

Reactions: 1
They crack me up with the ‘the human body amazes me’ guff. All they want to do is post nude photos of themselves 😂

What’s her sister in law’s insta account called?
Remijaynecox

I bet Krusty hates the fact she’s preggers!!! She seems quite a successful model too and done some recent launches. But you never ever see Krusty liking or commenting on her posts!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Remijaynecox

I bet Krusty hates the fact she’s preggers!!! She seems quite a successful model too and done some recent launches. But you never ever see Krusty liking or commenting on her posts!!!!!
But she’s all for women empowering women. Until they’re competition

But she’s all for women empowering women. Until they’re competition
I always find when women bleat on about women supporting/empowering women they only support women that they consider inferior to themselves in terms of looks, weight, money etc.

My neighbour is the bitchiest person I’ve ever come across yet goes on all the time about how women should support women. She’s all over women that I know she would consider herself superior to, such as women she would say are not pretty (she says things behind everyone’s back) or women that she thinks are fat. Yet is horrible, sneaky and underhand to anyone she views as competition such as any attractive women, or any women that can afford a better car than her or better clothes/shoes.

It’s all a load of rubbish isn’t it this ‘female empowerment’. You shouldn’t need to bleat on about it, it should be natural. It’s like when Krusty feels the need to brag about how much she’s spent on a bag or whatever. I’ve got friends that are millionaires, self made by hard work (proper job not bloody network marketing) but you would never know about their wealth if you met them. It’s understated. No flashing the cash. Just normal, nice, pleasant lovely folk who happen to have a huge house and lots in the bank. There’s no air of arrogance or ‘I’m better than you’. They’re REAL people and they’re happy. If you feel the need to be like Krusty and constantly flaunt it you’re NOT happy. It’s the constant need for adoration etc. it’s not normal. She needs to get off social media and take a look at herself. Her true self because that’s not normal behavior.

When she said yesterday on her post that she can’t get over her In The Style collection, what she meant was she can’t get over herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she said yesterday on her post that she can’t get over her In The Style collection, what she meant was she can’t get over herself 😂
I was like, weve all forgotten about that babe cause it was tit!!!!! Talk about craving attention for it, I’ve never met anyone so needy!!!!

Has anyone noticed she’s gone to the same hotel as that other godawful Nuskin woman Perrie Walker cos Perries been there all week. Wonder if they’ll meet up for ‘business’ drinks zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was like, weve all forgotten about that babe cause it was tit!!!!! Talk about craving attention for it, I’ve never met anyone so needy!!!!

Has anyone noticed she’s gone to the same hotel as that other godawful Nuskin woman Perrie Walker cos Perries been there all week. Wonder if they’ll meet up for ‘business’ drinks zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 🙄
Perhaps they’ll sell Lumi Spa thingys to each other 😂

Seriously. If I was I guest staying in that particular hotel I would make a complaint about those lot. How bloody chavvy can you get dancing around like it’s a fecking 80’s nightclub and yet again poor Lettuce is being dragged out late at night to eat when he should be asleep. If they wanted a weekend away to ‘party’ and have shots they should have left him with a relative. Makes my blood boil. Wonder how many other toddlers are there, bet there’s none!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Seriously. If I was I guest staying in that particular hotel I would make a complaint about those lot. How bloody chavvy can you get dancing around like it’s a fecking 80’s nightclub and yet again poor Lettuce is being dragged out late at night to eat when he should be asleep. If they wanted a weekend away to ‘party’ and have shots they should have left him with a relative. Makes my blood boil. Wonder how many other toddlers are there, bet there’s none!!!!!
Cringy, awkward, tacky and trashy! Imagine behaving like that in a hotel like that! I wouldn't do it in any hotel, personally as its disrespectful to behave rowdy somewhere other people are staying ect. You certainly cannot buy class! It is a form of neglect to keep that poor child up this late so you can have a night out! Why not ask a grandparent to have him rather than keep him up but thats not as insta worthy. Who wants tell her he's her son not her latest knock off bag!

Reactions: 5
I assume she expects all the other guests to think he’s as adorable as she does, and to be fawning and oohing and aaahing over him.

Are her sisters kids on the break too or just Lettuce?
Appears to be just lettuce poor kid. He looked so tired last night. It was around 11pm when she last posted. Poor little mite must’ve been shattered.
On another note, has anyone noticed her fellow Nuskin hun Perrie has just announced she’s got an In the Style collab launching on Tuesday?!!!!!!!! Bet Krustys FUMING!!!!! She’s not liked or commented 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Perrie Sian has a range with in the style - I imagine Krusty is fuming. Another nu skin hon with half the amount of followers stealing her thunder 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.