Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are getting worse by the day! I just scrolled through to see an outfit that I liked and the last one was Jan 2020 😂
It’s like she just can’t be arsed and she’s wearing stuff that you wouldn’t ordinarily put together. It’s almost like she thinks the ‘throwing it together’ look is on point. Maybe for a celeb like yes but not for a chav from Burbage. It just looks daft 🤣🤣

And that’s DEFFO a fake bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s like she just can’t be arsed and she’s wearing stuff that you wouldn’t ordinarily put together. It’s almost like she thinks the ‘throwing it together’ look is on point. Maybe for a celeb like yes but not for a chav from Burbage. It just looks daft 🤣🤣

And that’s DEFFO a fake bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think she’s trying to cling onto her youth and keep up with the other young influencers but it’s not working 🙈

Reactions: 4
Wonder if that’s the new followers dropping or old ones because they’re larger numbers than before her tacky release
It’s probably a mix of both. She’s prob had a few negative comments/messages and she’s got rid aswell I think. I just think her content is so so boring now. Considering she’s under ‘management’ it’s tit!!! What she paying em for???!!!!! And they give her a poxy small bunch of flowers for the ITS crap! I see she managed to blag Lettuce a spot on the LCFC website 🙄. I saw it on an email when they were advertising new kit and said FFS not here aswell!!!!! She’s the lowest of the low isn’t she and she’s now using her child aswell 😩

Reactions: 3
It’s probably a mix of both. She’s prob had a few negative comments/messages and she’s got rid aswell I think. I just think her content is so so boring now. Considering she’s under ‘management’ it’s tit!!! What she paying em for???!!!!! And they give her a poxy small bunch of flowers for the ITS crap! I see she managed to blag Lettuce a spot on the LCFC website 🙄. I saw it on an email when they were advertising new kit and said FFS not here aswell!!!!! She’s the lowest of the low isn’t she and she’s now using her child aswell 😩
Have they announced the competition winner yet? They will drop like flies after that - seen it so many times on other accounts 🙈

Have they announced the competition winner yet? They will drop like flies after that - seen it so many times on other accounts 🙈
Yeah I think they did. It was just before the ‘shite collection’ went live. Ooooh goodie the whole range was the prize wuhooooo, I’d say you can keep that tat thanks!!!!!!!

Her latest post- what is she thinking!?!?🤔🙄🙄Those stick legs and how long are her feet - she must be a size 10 at least 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I see the house has been reduced 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a surprise!!!!! Not many offers Krusty?!!!!

Her latest post- what is she thinking!?!?🤔🙄🙄Those stick legs and how long are her feet - she must be a size 10 at least 😂😂😂
That’s looks bloody AWFUL and the fake tans tit!!!!! Her foot looks deformed!!!!!

Does she need to get her thyroid check?
I think she Deffo needs something checking because she looks ill 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Okay I’d never normally comment on someone’s looks/weight as although I know this is a gossip site and we are (literally) here to judge.. I just doesn’t sit well with me to criticise someone else’s appearance in that personal way. HOWEVER Kristy is no longer just ‘slim’ or skinny, she’s skeletal and it’s down right alarming. Naturally slim women exist, and I’ve got friends that truly struggle to put on weight and make every effort to do so to be healthy. But when it comes to Kristy what on earth is going on?! Photos like that where she honestly cannot weigh more that 6/7 stone followed by a photo of a large dinner? Surely there is something deeper buried under that mixed message.

omg the fridge in the garden is just the chavviest thing I’ve ever seen in my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her sister seems to be rolling in money too, with that massive back garden, and expensive balloon decorations.

Reactions: 1
I wonder whether she and her sister went to private school? They seem to have that over confidence that often comes from a private education.

Reactions: 1
I wonder whether she and her sister went to private school? They seem to have that over confidence that often comes from a private education.
Not as far as I’m aware m. Normal school. My friend was in Krustys year and said she’s always been sure of herself and annoying. Her dads like that though isn’t he so she’s obvs got it from him. He loves to flash the cash and is loud and likes everyone to know he’s present.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.