Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really makes my blood boil that she just drags her baby along to an all day shoot & expects him to behave. Bet he’s been on the ipad all day. Surely a friend could of had him for the day?? 🙈🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It really makes my blood boil that she just drags her baby along to an all day shoot & expects him to behave. Bet he’s been on the ipad all day. Surely a friend could of had him for the day?? 🙈🤦‍♀️
I guarantee he’ll be wearing specs soon.

Reactions: 1
The clothes look really cheap and tacky , she’s probably grateful for the work as her followers are declining

I like how she thanks she mum and sisters (who aren’t models) alright kate moss
And how she said everyone was joining her ‘at work’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she aint a model otherwise she’d be with a model agency and she’s too old anyway lol. It can’t be influencing for a brand surely cos the rest of em wouldn’t be there and isn’t that the photographer she had when lettuce was little? I just thought it was a pre wedding session kinda like a hen party with a twist. Dunno cud be wrong but her bloody knees !!!!!!

She really has a high opinion of herself doesn’t she
Oh god yea, Deffo thinks she’s a ‘celeb’ 🤣🤣🤣 it makes me laugh how’s she’s started calling Lettuce ‘darlin’, that sounds remarkably like Sam Fiairs out the Mummy Diaries who also has lots of ‘shoots’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣😩🤣 funny that!!!! If that’s who she is striving to be jeez!!!!!!!!!!!! Another numpty!

Is this woman for real?????? So just remind me why she fell out with Jessica ?!!!!!!!!!
1621325075860.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else buzzing for 7pm when we find out where we can get our hands on this polyester sh*t she’s going to pushing as ‘her collection’ that she, of course, had so much input in designing and bringing to market etc 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God her mum isn’t a natural model at all. She looks so awkward and uncomfortable in those photos. Obviously chosen to ask them so she doesn’t have to pay for actual models

Reactions: 6
And the announcement is
‘I’m joining a budget Abba tribute act’
Headlining Sketchley Grange on Friday night

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure her fellow MLM hons will be jealous of “her collection” since most of them are trying to get into the fashion influencer role 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else seen this clip on her stories where she’s walking 😂 I snorted out loud at how stupid she looks wailing her arms about 😅 that play suit looks so bleeping tacky
Omg I’m glad it’s not just me - the stomping 🤣🤣

To be fair, I keep seeing In The Style launches with “influencers” I’ve never heard of or seen in my life so not shocked 🤣

Plus I really don’t think making money out of fast fashion is something to be proud of! Bad for the environment and exploit their workers 🥴

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.