Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve grown up in a family of football fans so understand the excitement but it’s no excuse to break the rules AND act like absolute idiots in the process 😂 I’d hate to be the neighbours
I’d rather poke my eyes out than have that as neighbours!!!!! I thought one thing when I saw all of them like that.............. travelers !!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Using a filter yet again to claim the lumispa gives her that glow 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
AD7C4B88-BDB1-428B-A3D5-D25BE9A6A8CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Using a filter yet again to claim the lumispa gives her that glow 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
View attachment 576275
I just came here to say that! It shouldn’t be allowed.

Maybe she’s moving so she can finally fulfil her claim of being lucky enough that Bradgate Park is in her local area after she got called out many times during lockdown 😂 I do have a feeling it’s more this way as that Rosie seems to live more Loughborough side of Leicestershire (might be wrong just guessing from where they usually meet up!) Thank god I’ve just bought a house in Nottingham, won’t have the potential of bumping in to Krusty round the local villages 😷
She was in Rothley at The Bluebell the other day. I hope she doesn’t bloody come this way

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

She was in Rothley at The Bluebell the other day. I hope she doesn’t bloody come this way
It’s not allowed though, the regulations explicitly state you can’t use filters to advertise beauty products. Of course, it’s ‘her products’, ‘her business’ so the rules don’t apply 🤔

Reactions: 3
It’s not allowed though, the regulations explicitly state you can’t use filters to advertise beauty products. Of course, it’s ‘her products’, ‘her business’ so the rules don’t apply 🤔
We should all report her enmasse to ASA. I did it yonks ago with another influencer and it’s really straightforward and anonymous. They then confirm they’ve acted on it.

Reactions: 5
We should all report her enmasse to ASA. I did it yonks ago with another influencer and it’s really straightforward and anonymous. They then confirm they’ve acted on it.
I reported her this morning, takes minutes like you said 😊

What the feck is her ‘shoot’ today????? Everyone else would just sayi I’m having some family pics done. She thinks she fecking Kylie Jenner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😩🤣

Reactions: 2
Her little boy is cute but I do feel sorry for him with the name she's saddled him with. I just think of Rocket Ice Lollies every time she mentions him!

Her little boy is cute but I do feel sorry for him with the name she's saddled him with. I just think of Rocket Ice Lollies every time she mentions him!
The thing I find sad is he’s clearly turning into a clone of her with his posing for the camera etc or laughing for no particular reason which is exactly what she does and he’s got the same annoying snorting laugh 🙄

Reactions: 1
What the feck is her ‘shoot’ today????? Everyone else would just sayi I’m having some family pics done. She thinks she fecking Kylie Jenner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😩🤣
Every post is captioned “my shoot”, “mummy’s shoot”, “family has joined my shoot” 🤣 can somebody please confirm if she is on a shoot? 🤣

The thing I find sad is he’s clearly turning into a clone of her with his posing for the camera etc or laughing for no particular reason which is exactly what she does and he’s got the same annoying snorting laugh 🙄
You can tell he’s going to be just like her niece and nephew are.

Reactions: 1
It’s for some fashion brand
Why would she have family there tho? All seems a bit odd to me and why have ‘bride squad’ when half of the bridesmaids aren’t even there?

You can tell he’s going to be just like her niece and nephew are.
Yep. All with the same attitude. That they’re loud, chavvy, crass and have to be the center of attention all the time 🙄. God help where Krusty moves too lol

That’s why we call him Lettuce 🥬🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.