Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All for the gram darling!
So she can flatter her ego by getting a pic outside a shop window that says “hot mamma” because that’s her opinion of herself! duck the people dying, KG and her ego need stroking!!! It’s KG’s world - everyone else just lives in it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
For you Krusty cause you’ve clearly forgotten...,
So irresponsible

Queen of rule breaking staying local again, have no idea where they are today and I'm 5 minutes away from them so recognise local places!
Leamington spa

So she can flatter her ego by getting a pic outside a shop window that says “hot mamma” because that’s her opinion of herself! duck the people dying, KG and her ego need stroking!!! It’s KG’s world - everyone else just lives in it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
That’s Leamington Spa

Reactions: 1
It’s hilarious how she thinks followers are all stupid enough to believe she has enough money to regularly drop 2k+ on yet another bag
If that bag is real then she's a mug. £2600 for a canvas bag is laughable and it's almost as big as she is. Maybe she bought it to carry lettuce around in 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can she not just bleeping stay in Leicestershire?! I’m so glad her followings are dropping each day. She doesn’t deserve the following she has whilst she’s being a reckless prick. Surely there’s ways of reporting Covid breaches?

Reactions: 5
Can she not just bleeping stay in Leicestershire?! I’m so glad her followings are dropping each day. She doesn’t deserve the following she has whilst she’s being a reckless prick. Surely there’s ways of reporting Covid breaches?
I guess you cud. Sure the Poeleece wouldn’t be overly happy and she cud potentially get fined.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s bought her hon a “prada” bag
Vile isn’t it. Christ that bloody Steph does your nut in. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone on insta who is any more irritating. Permanently bigging herself up I need a sick bucket. All I think is these women must be incredibly insecure to feel the need to behave this way. It’s exhausting.

Reactions: 6
Ask your friend Krusty? Or has she bought your friendship with a Prada bag and some followers
Seriously?????!!!!! She’s questioning that when she’s been a prolific covid breacher!!!!!!!!! 🙄 did she think that when she had that ridiculous’HON’ sleepover shite a while ago?!!! I mean really!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.