Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably also looks forward to her daily parading/photographs in her underwear around the house

Reactions: 2
Well that clearly ain’t local is it you dweeb. Looks remarkably like Bradgate Park to me which is about half hour drive. Report report report !!!!!
Definitely Bradgate Park - I live next to it! What doesn’t she get 🤦🏽‍♀️ I mistakenly thought she might started to have taken notice to what people are saying about her as she’s been walking to a park by her but no it’s clearly not good enough for Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Definitely Bradgate Park - I live next to it! What doesn’t she get 🤦🏽‍♀️ I mistakenly thought she might started to have taken notice to what people are saying about her as she’s been walking to a park by her but no it’s clearly not good enough for Instagram.
Makes me so mad 😡

Maybe her new management thought it would be a great idea 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel a stroppy email to them coming on!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
EF8C2A0C-E5C5-4732-9530-ED67C5564114.jpeg

How did I miss the caption earlier too 😂 So lucky to live by something so beautiful... about a 25 min journey 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 423049
How did I miss the caption earlier too 😂 So lucky to live by something so beautiful... about a 25 min journey 🤷🏽‍♀️
She really is a twit! I hope a deer chases her next time she visits. She really does think the rules don't apply to her.

So lettuce has now taken to hiding from them. I can't say I blame him at all. I'd run at first chance too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Love whoever has called her out about her not actually living near Bradgate 🙊

No way could Lettuce have got that wardrobe door shut himself to hide in there

No way could Lettuce have got that wardrobe door shut himself to hide in there
Exactly she just pops him about the house like a prize ham and pretends he does it himself. Clearly he did not shut that door behind him, he
Would have pinched his fingers

Reactions: 6
I love that she brags about losing a 1 year old so casually. especially seeing as nothing appears to be baby proofed ie. stairs, plus and all sorts of hazards. cracking parenting Krusty disguised as CoNtEnT 🥴

Someone I follow on Instagram (Abbiejw_x) is in Dubai at the moment and has a son who is probably 18 months or so. This morning she casually posted a story ‘when your son goes missing you just know he’ll be near the nearest football’. So they were round the pool, which is dangerous enough for a baby to go missing near, and her son disappeared and she thought it was funny and made a story laughing and looking for him! You couldn’t make this tit up!

• Wow
I love that she brags about losing a 1 year old so casually. especially seeing as nothing appears to be baby proofed ie. stairs, plus and all sorts of hazards. cracking parenting Krusty disguised as CoNtEnT 🥴
This baffles me. She’s just so casual about loosing him. He’s in the wardrobe, playing with the cat flap basically anywhere he should be 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

She really is a twit! I hope a deer chases her next time she visits. She really does think the rules don't apply to her.

So lettuce has now taken to hiding from them. I can't say I blame him at all. I'd run at first chance too!
She’s out with her sister and her children today . Is that allowed? Her sister held the baby in front of her face so we’d think it was Krusty 😂

Love whoever has called her out about her not actually living near Bradgate 🙊
Fast fingers hasn’t noticed yet 🤫

This baffles me. She’s just so casual about loosing him. He’s in the wardrobe, playing with the cat flap basically anywhere he should be 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️
She won’t be laughing so much when he climbs into the washing machine and shuts the door will she. Bleeding idiot. You’re supposed to SUPERVISE children!!!

Yeah they’re not alone on that country walk today!!
Yep and it’s so obvious they’ve told that older child to hide their face - it’s clearly her nephew !!!!!!!!! Report report report !!!!

Reactions: 1
looks like Swithland Woods so another non local place if it is
For sure! Well she can go where she wants can’t she or so she seems to think!!!!!!! She’s so thick she doesn’t realize that’s why we’re still in this bleeding mess because of selfish arrogant folk like her. She also seems to forget that a lot of us are local to her so know exactly where she is. Also, putting a pic on where someone is clearly hiding so they can’t be seen is just goading people which makes it even worse. P.S Krusty, you look dog rough today. Stay at home you fecking twit.

She’s out with her sister and her children today . Is that allowed? Her sister held the baby in front of her face so we’d think it was Krusty 😂

Even though Krusty is wearing a diarrhea coloured coat snd her sisters is black!!!!!!! Does she think we’re all as thick as her?!!!!!!! And that’s quite obviously her nephew!!!!!!!!

Can she delete it when it’s replying to someone else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
For sure! Well she can go where she wants can’t she or so she seems to think!!!!!!! She’s so thick she doesn’t realize that’s why we’re still in this bleeding mess because of selfish arrogant folk like her. She also seems to forget that a lot of us are local to her so know exactly where she is. Also, putting a pic on where someone is clearly hiding so they can’t be seen is just goading people which makes it even worse. P.S Krusty, you look dog rough today. Stay at home you fecking twit.

Even though Krusty is wearing a diarrhea coloured coat snd her sisters is black!!!!!!! Does she think we’re all as thick as her?!!!!!!! And that’s quite obviously her nephew!!!!!!!!

Can she delete it when it’s replying to someone else?
She’s deleted it and probably blocked the person who wrote it

Reactions: 1
How pathetic that she’s got whoever is holding him on the swing to hide their face! We know you’re not social distancing, Kristy! Don’t act as if we’re even more stupid than you already clearly think we are!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.