Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch Celebs go dating? Tonight’s episode new people came in, one being a Jessica from Leicester who looks very much like Krusty’s ex pal Jessicamichellexx Although nothing on her Insta yet to confirm this so could be wrong! 🙈

Reactions: 2
Anyone else watch Celebs go dating? Tonight’s episode new people came in, one being a Jessica from Leicester who looks very much like Krusty’s ex pal Jessicamichellexx Although nothing on her Insta yet to confirm this so could be wrong! 🙈
It is defo

It is Jessica Michelle it’s been on her stories but Krusty won’t say anything because she fell out with her

Reactions: 1
She won’t be laughing so much when he climbs into the washing machine and shuts the door will she. Bleeding idiot. You’re supposed to SUPERVISE children!!!

Yep and it’s so obvious they’ve told that older child to hide their face - it’s clearly her nephew !!!!!!!!! Report report report !!!!
Omg it’s so obvious 😅😅😅😅 but it all comes back to... WHY did she NEED to post that video of them on the swing? Video it for herself and her own memories but why the duck would we all need to see it?!

Reactions: 3
Omg it’s so obvious 😅😅😅😅 but it all comes back to... WHY did she NEED to post that video of them on the swing? Video it for herself and her own memories but why the duck would we all need to see it?!
Because yet again it’s her sticking her middle finger up to everyone basically saying she can and will do what the duck she wants. That’s why she’s so vile.

She’s deleted it and probably blocked the person who wrote it
I can still see it?

Last edited:
Jess didn’t get much of a look in on CGD (never seen it in my life). Good on her though!

I also think I saw Krusty’s arm and charm bracelet sat next to her niece at the Sunday dinner table on her sister’s story.
B99131B9-CF53-43BF-A94A-96941D750266.jpeg

I have to say, sometimes I find her decorating so odd. She put up some lovely pics of her and Rocket on the beach etc on the wall - really nice pics and then you get random ones like him and Dan in bed. Would you really want a pic of you in bed on your wall for everyone to see? And even in her dressing room - which is lovely - just a random weedy plant on the floor! It baffles me 🥴

Jess going on CGD has been common knowledge for a while so Kristy would have had plenty of time to do a post but clearly no support/friendship anymore. Didn’t Jess use to be her Depop lady? Used and abused 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I have to say, sometimes I find her decorating so odd. She put up some lovely pics of her and Rocket on the beach etc on the wall - really nice pics and then you get random ones like him and Dan in bed. Would you really want a pic of you in bed on your wall for everyone to see? And even in her dressing room - which is lovely - just a random weedy plant on the floor! It baffles me 🥴

Jess going on CGD has been common knowledge for a while so Kristy would have had plenty of time to do a post but clearly no support/friendship anymore. Didn’t Jess use to be her Depop lady? Used and abused 🤦🏻‍♀️
And why go to all that expense if that shelving unit at the end to then cover half of with the biggest duck off mirror ever????? I mean I know she needs a big one so she can see all of her head but what a waste of time doing the shelving!!!!!!!!! It’s like they change their mind every two secs and but new stuff or move it round for no bloody reason 🙄

• Haha
Jess didn’t get much of a look in on CGD (never seen it in my life). Good on her though!

I also think I saw Krusty’s arm and charm bracelet sat next to her niece at the Sunday dinner table on her sister’s story.View attachment 425493
You’re spot on. What a selfish lollipop headed prick. She’s one of the biggest twats going at the moment. Karmas a witch and it’ll get her good.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Fast fingers ain’t getting past hawk eyes! :sneaky:

Karma will get her. I wonder if her and her sister put these little clues, like the coffee table at hot chocolate gate, the fireplace at log burner gate, and now bracelet at Sunday roast gate to see if they’re picked up.

Fast fingers ain’t getting past hawk eyes! :sneaky:

Karma will get her. I wonder if her and her sister put these little clues, like the coffee table at hot chocolate gate, the fireplace at log burner gate, and now bracelet at Sunday roast gate to see if they’re picked up.
I think they’re just thick/ignorant tbh

Sure this should be marked as ad-aff!
Technically not as she’s a distributor - it would be the equivalent of Charlotte Tilbury or Clinique etc posting their new products on insta

Technically not as she’s a distributor - it would be the equivalent of Charlotte Tilbury or Clinique etc posting their new products on insta
She’s actually right at the top of the pyramid thing I’ve heard. A diamond or diamond blue or sommat so gets shed loads from all her vulnerable naive girls that have joined her

And....another ‘story’ of her posing in underwear whilst saying she needs a haircut

And....another ‘story’ of her posing in underwear whilst saying she needs a haircut
Surprised her sister didn’t ‘nip’ round and do it 🤣🤣. Did you also note the M69/A5 really noisy traffic sound when she showing us yet again her front garden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Surprised her sister didn’t ‘nip’ round and do it 🤣🤣. Did you also note the M69/A5 really noisy traffic sound when she showing us yet again her front garden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I did indeed. She might as well live on a hard shoulder lane 😂😂

• Haha

I thought she was going to do a post all about her log burner

• Haha
I thought she was going to do a post all about her log burner
We’re still waiting but funnily enough I didn’t see it in her ‘cosy’ lounge the other day when she posted it. Do you think she’s removed it already ?!!! 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.