Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always rambled on about “this isn’t our forever home” - must be awful for her rattling around in a five bed new build all day long 🤣
Why does it have to be a bloody secret??? Why she not said. All she keeps saying is exciting things ahead. She’s been saying that for weeks and we’re still waiting. Bore off love!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s selling because she’s sick of us tattlers reminding her that she only lives in burbage 👏🏻🤣🙈🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking exactly that!!!! Way way overpriced!!!!!! There’s no way I’d pay that much for a house literally yards from A5 and M69. Houses of similar size in small villages nearby with countryside views are cheaper!!!!! I know what I’d prefer. They’ve obviously taken no notice of the agent lol
I was actually thinking, I can’t believe how much house you get for your money outside of London! Where we live in zone 3 you’d be paying at least £100k more than that for a 3 bed terrace 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m Intrigued to where she’s going next 😏 I also think the house is over priced my friend lives in one similar but a different builder and bought it as a new build for £475,000 🤷‍♀️ I guess it depends on the area and what people want, if it was in my budget it’s certainly not what I would be after, I can’t imagine paying that amount for a house on a housing estate 😳 although it is lovely inside

Reactions: 3
I’m Intrigued to where she’s going next 😏 I also think the house is over priced my friend lives in one similar but a different builder and bought it as a new build for £475,000 🤷‍♀️ I guess it depends on the area and what people want, if it was in my budget it’s certainly not what I would be after, I can’t imagine paying that amount for a house on a housing estate 😳 although it is lovely inside
It’s Deffo overpriced. If you look at others in Burbage of a similar size they’re all between 400-500k. What makes hers worth 100+k more when it’s in such a tit location makes no sense to me. I bet she’s demanded that. I also think they must have they’re eyes on something or have made an offer on a house cos why else would you put your house on the market just before a wedding !!!!!!! It’s stressful enough as it is without a wedding aswell. Mad fools.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely love her house but I think for a 6 bedroom house the kitchen area is tiny!? How strange!!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely love her house but I think for a 6 bedroom house the kitchen area is tiny!? How strange!!
Yes, I’ve often thought that too and the gardens not overly big or the lounge. The decors is ok in the respect that you cud just move in and it’d pretty much match anyone else’s furniture but I just think for its location it’s way too much.

Yes, I’ve often thought that too and the gardens not overly big or the lounge. The decors is ok in the respect that you cud just move in and it’d pretty much match anyone else’s furniture but I just think for its location it’s way too much.
Why does she have a cleaner ? She doesn’t go out to work .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have a cleaner ? She doesn’t go out to work .
Cos she’s a lazy arse lol who clearly STILL doesn’t supervise or educate her child !!!!!! You just let him do what he wants love and see where that gets you in the next year or two when he turns into a right spoiled brat that does/gets whatever he wants.

Am I the only one that thinks she looks tit in that green jacket???? She looks like a bag of spanners!!!!!! Honestly!!!!!!!

• Haha
It’s Deffo overpriced. If you look at others in Burbage of a similar size they’re all between 400-500k. What makes hers worth 100+k more when it’s in such a tit location makes no sense to me. I bet she’s demanded that. I also think they must have they’re eyes on something or have made an offer on a house cos why else would you put your house on the market just before a wedding !!!!!!! It’s stressful enough as it is without a wedding aswell. Mad fools.
Maybe she’s moving so she can finally fulfil her claim of being lucky enough that Bradgate Park is in her local area after she got called out many times during lockdown 😂 I do have a feeling it’s more this way as that Rosie seems to live more Loughborough side of Leicestershire (might be wrong just guessing from where they usually meet up!) Thank god I’ve just bought a house in Nottingham, won’t have the potential of bumping in to Krusty round the local villages 😷

I see they’re all breaking lockdown rules again 🙄 and also who lets their kids let off flares in the garden! (Not her but her sister!)

I see they’re all breaking lockdown rules again 🙄 and also who lets their kids let off flares in the garden! (Not her but her sister!)
They are just absolute chavs aren’t they 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ Money can’t buy class and that phrase couldn’t be more fitting for a family!

They are just absolute chavs aren’t they 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ Money can’t buy class and that phrase couldn’t be more fitting for a family!
I’ve grown up in a family of football fans so understand the excitement but it’s no excuse to break the rules AND act like absolute idiots in the process 😂 I’d hate to be the neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.