Kristina Wild used to be Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey can we please block out children’s faces when sharing screenshots I think it’s important to not contribute to their exploitation online even if their parents think it’s ok.

Reactions: 5
Hey can we please block out children’s faces when sharing screenshots I think it’s important to not contribute to their exploitation online even if their parents think it’s ok.

Hello, thank you for this, you are right. I can't seem to edit my previous post but will repost it and maybe I can request mods delete this uncensored one? :)
---
Only Fans promo betwixt child - now with appropriate blocking.

IMG_0820.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Does Steve still see Juliet?!
I think she visited them recently, can't recall if I saw any posts of her with Kristina at that time though.

Absolute silence on all IG accounts at this time...very unusual for Kristina. I hope she isn't getting stuck into Juliet.

Okay, I will give a run down a go - please correct me if I get any information wrong - I don’t have any insider information. My qualifications are having met Kristina a number of times in her capacity as a photographer (but we are going to seperate the person from the art here)… and also having lived in Brisbane and associated with friends of friends (previous alt girl) so have been following her over 10 years.

Kristina Ballerina / Childs / Wild has always been on the internets, gained popularity in the MySpace days, standard alt / emo girl - dabbled as a suicide girl.

Ex Husband is Steven Childs, a musician who sang in a band called repeat offender and famously was engaged to one of the Veronica’s before marrying Kristina.

Juliette is Kristina’s eldest daughter which she had as a teenager that Steven may or may not have adopted? Regardless he raised her from a young age and she went viral as a child for “my first hardcore song”

Iggy is Kristina & Stevens daughter. Shes 11 and an innocent, born in the back seat of the car at the hospital.

Bell/Belinda is Stevens new wife, a MUA. Kristina photographed her first wedding and Steven sang her down the aisle which is “it’s a small world weird.”

As it’s been mentioned Steven wrote a self deprecating blog that documented their family life, he was a stay at home dad looking after both girls and would play music at weddings. Kristina travelled often overseas to shoot weddings and his blog posts often made jokes at his expense of his wife not wanting to touch him with a 6ft poll etc, it was later revealed that these jokes were his way of dealing with his crumbling marriage. Kristina left him, moved out of their house and got herself a funky apartment appearing to leave him to scramble to get re-employed to be able to pay rent.

Kristina re-branded herself to Kristina wild. Went about her life, travelling often so I feel that during this time Steven probably continued to be the primary caregiver for both girls. Fast forward past an awkward engagement to his rebound. He & Bel get together, she is extremely supportive of his situation and is actively involved with helping him raise the girls.

This ruffles feathers of Kristina & her supporters and people go after Belinda saying she’s over stepping. Belinda addresses this on the internets (not Kristina from what I remember but just that she’s being bullied about this online).

There have been a few petty swipes over the years but the most recent events that I am aware of is Kristina liking and commenting LOL on her own memory on Facebook of a photo of Belinda and her Husbands first wedding.
Belinda then posts something to her Instagram about how to co-parent with a narc.

Kristina has a melt down a few days later (coincidentally 24hrs after she was brought up on here for the first time). Saying how she’s kept her mouth shut but it’s so hard co-parenting with someone who is determined to vilify her. She now knows that a child can choose where they live at 16 because someone who rhymes with Smell texted her it out of the blue. She waffles on rather unconvincingly, trying to sound emotional saying she will probably delete it but never does.

Juliette then updates her public story today saying she’s cut communication with Kristina, that she’s sick of her playing the victim pretty much and posts a picture of a message she sent detailing her experiences and emotional damage caused. And that after cutting her off Kristina cancels her number off the family plan and demands bond money back because she “needs” it. Despite boasting about being in the top 1% of OF and posting/over sharing about her 30K BBL (in between pictures of Iggys face)

the end.

Someone please spill insider tea now
Thanks for this backstory.
---
I watched all of those stories and what is Kristina hoping to achieve? Public sympathy? Doesn’t she have any friends to vent about this to? A lawyer might be a good idea is her ex the father to her youngest?

Last edited:
---

I watched all of those stories and what is Kristina hoping to achieve? Public sympathy? Doesn’t she have any friends to vent about this to? A lawyer might be a good idea is her ex the father to her youngest?
I'm pretty sure he was her primary care giver for a good number of years while Kristina concentrated on building her photography business (absolutely no shade on this).

Reactions: 4
---

She does post relentlessly, it seemed to get a bit more frequent after she started doing OF. Just her talking to the phone constantly narrating what she is doing, that kind of stuff. Lots of monologues, which I usually skip through, glad I didn't for the most recent one. So much "bro", fake puzzled faces, and clicking of her enormous fingernails.

She tends to portray herself as very nice kind person who does no wrong. I assume she posted those stories for public sympathy but also just attention and reinforcement that she is a tough boss babe and really pretty etc etc

I feel like such an idiot, I actually felt sympathy for Kristina when she posted those stories on the weekend 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Probably all strategic … get her followers worried etc, garner sympathy
I feel like such an idiot, I actually felt sympathy for Kristina when she posted those stories on the weekend 🤦🏼‍♀️
i actually did too a little but was so conflicted as I generally can’t stand her 🤣 I’m so glad Juliet posted and it wasn’t left at K being the poor victim.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been following her for like a decade and I just found in the last few years she was all about how important she is. Idk I thought the dynamic between her and the girls was interesting but sadly just shows insta v reality.

Steven seemed really nice and I think his new wife is genuine. I remember her being quite shaken after a stranger recognised iggy.

I always felt like she used her children as props or for comfort. I unfollowed her when Juliet moved away, but before she did she kept posting Juliet and her boyfriend all the time it gave me the ick. I’m unsurprised by Juliet’s posts and I hope she’s getting support. I think we will continue to see children of “influencers” or people with a following come out with the same story, it must be horrid having your life plastered online for all to see.
also props to her for cutting her out, cutting out a parent is one of the hardest things.

Reactions: 10
going to take the bait and comment on it. While I think KW is problematic in someways an clearly there are issues with her and Juliet. Belinda’s inclusion of the screen shot of a phone call to Juliet feels a bit 🙄

• Wow
going to take the bait and comment on it. While I think KW is problematic in someways an clearly there are issues with her and Juliet. Belinda’s inclusion of the screen shot of a phone call to Juliet feels a bit 🙄
Yeah that was weird!? Clearly doing it to piss her off but looking like a nasty witch in doing so.

Reactions: 2
Haha how petty.
Kristina keeps sharing throwback posts of Iggy too though.. like aww such a good mum 🙄

Yeh I think there’s a lot of tit for tat (lol ironic saying for them)

both trying to be the “better mum”

If I was KW I would have found it hard the amount Bel shared in those first few years about her role as step mum it was very “look how amazing I am” I think it’s great she took on the role and clearly the girls love her but it wasn’t very sensitive.

Reactions: 4