Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it annoys me when she says burnt out - she uses it far to flippantly. burn out is a serious medical problem, not just feeling a bit run down and not fancying working out
she is so up herself and toxic i can’t even begin to say how angry she makes me
She's been on multiple holidays this year when most people are struggling to make ends meet with the rising living costs. She doesn't qualify to use the word burnout - leave it for those who deserve it!

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just manufacture her shorts shorter instead of hoiking them up, I hate this trend!

Reactions: 3
Yuck! Her new post showing her tan line on her hip, she mentions a lot that she doesn’t wear underwear with her gym clothes and the thought just makes me sick :sick: she really wants everyone to look at her vag

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yuck! Her new post showing her tan line on her hip, she mentions a lot that she doesn’t wear underwear with her gym clothes and the thought just makes me sick :sick: she really wants everyone to look at her vag
You’d be able to see the outline of your fanny lips 🤢 so unhygienic as well. She absolutely loves herself, and not in a positive way. She’s simply vain vain vain.

I don't get why she has to pull down half her shorts to show off her abs, it's so shallow. We all know she's just got good genetics and most of the gen pop won't look like this. And if she says looks are so unnecessary then whats the justification for constantly showing off her arse and abs

Reactions: 4
Obesetobeast on YouTube just uploaded a video about Krissy, has anyone watched it?

Reactions: 1
Obesetobeast on YouTube just uploaded a video about Krissy, has anyone watched it?
Had a quick look just now and seems like another praise video with a clickbait title. The comments are all gushing about her too. It's a shame very few people see her for the shallow and genuinely toxic influencer that she is

Reactions: 8
This is Krissy teeing us all up that she’ll be having a boob job at some point. Guarenteed.
Yeah I can definitely see her getting a boob job. Didn't she say she attended multiple consultations in the past? This throws her "I'm not working out for aesthetics, I'm appreciating what my body can do" mantra outside the window.

Have her and that guy split up? She posted 'nothing in my personal life feels right' 😮

Reactions: 1