Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miriam is the queen of jumping on the bandwagon.. any interest in a thread for Miriam?
I would defo be interested on a Miriam thread :p I can't comment much on Kneevo as her Insta is on private, but from what I've seen on Tik Tok she seems like a vile person.

Reactions: 2
Miriam Mullins thread

Reactions: 1
I really don’t get it, Turkey is one of the cheapest places to live and it’s land of the knock off markets and sleazy men, there is nothing glamorous about living in a cheap flat in Turkey cause you’ve fallen in love with Malik that owns the kebab shop down the road, wearing a fake Louis Vuitton handbag & selling your fanny on only fans for $10 which is the equivalent of about €7. Her life is shameful.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her life is an absolute mess of shite. All new hangers on licking her arse because she’s “insta famous” and has a few quid to throw around. She has no proper job and her prospects for a proper job in the future are not good either considering the oath she’s going down. Her parents are a disgrace if they genuinely support what she’s doing. She looks absolutely bolloxed in all her recent photos and videos and she doesn’t look remotely happy despite what she might say. She’s over in a crappy apartment with done Turkish creep milking her for all he can get. She’s on a very slippery slope and I’m afraid to say I see things ending very badly for her. Foolish girl.

Reactions: 18
Remember she was meant to be wearing a compression bra btw? Think she’s been out in normal clothes every day since 😅😅

Reactions: 5
Remember she was meant to be wearing a compression bra btw? Think she’s been out in normal clothes every day since 😅😅
Yeah she seemed to stop wearing it after 2-3 days. I suppose she likes getting surgeries done twice due to her own stupidity?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.