Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[which btw i don't want anything bad to happen to her at all, but this attitude and immaturity is going to get her in trouble and having cosmetic surgery already going wrong is enough trouble as it is]

Reactions: 5
I hope she doesn't go any blonder. Her hair will be wrecked and its

Looking really nice (the hair)

I think she’s going to get her ears pinned back next, she said before surgery was addictive and it crossed my mind her ears could be next for the chop and then she posted that story with “ears” on it

Reactions: 1
She's a bit thick isn't she? So many people out there think the covid regulations don't apply to them because their situation is special. I feel zero sympathy for her, she clearly didn't have enough cop on to even do the basic research. Plua there's always something wrong with her!!
Miriam is always going on as well about how lovely Kneevo is? Dunno what planet that girl is on sometimes. Doubt the relationship with yer man would last. I'm with an SA citizen but luckily he lives in my country, long distance is super hard for young people

Reactions: 4
Miriam is always going on as well about how lovely Kneevo is? Dunno what planet that girl is on sometimes. Doubt the relationship with yer man would last. I'm with an SA citizen but luckily he lives in my country, long distance is super hard for young people
Miriam is taking a leaf out of Kneevo’s book and posting “nasty” DMs she gets. Tbh the message she got isn’t that bad and you shouldn’t be surprised to get a negative reaction when you flout restrictions when others are sacrificing a lot.

Reactions: 6
Miriam is taking a leaf out of Kneevo’s book and posting “nasty” DMs she gets. Tbh the message she got isn’t that bad and you shouldn’t be surprised to get a negative reaction when you flout restrictions when others are sacrificing a lot.
Miriam wants to be kneevo she just doesn’t have the balls 😏

Reactions: 6
Anyone think that Niamh looks like a teenage girl and not a grown woman? It’s disturbing the number of men who are old enough to be her father watch her only fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone think that Niamh looks like a teenage girl and not a grown woman? It’s disturbing the number of men who are old enough to be her father watch her only fans.
What disturbs me is the comments she reposts from them 🤢🤢🤢 yer man being like what my gf doesn’t know won’t hurt her. Vom

She is a deeply disturbed and toxic person. She really reminds me of girls I went to school with but I'm talking about 14 year old who were full of hormones, angst and thought they had to fight the world on their every opinion. She's far too old to be behaving the way she does and uses mental health as an excuse for her crappy behaviour.

She's stopped posting on twitter but she would constantly fight people there and then repost screenshots on to her insta for her followers to pile in on and try and dox people. She always keeps people's usernames in if they criticise her but then anyone who praises her she blacks out their username. Hmm interesting.

A few weeks ago she had a total unhinged rant on insta and was spreading misinformation regarding covid. When she was rightfully got pulled up on it she went on the attack and starting abusing people. Calling people stupid witches, cunts, questioning their mental capacity for disagreeing about her covid opinions (thought she was a mental health advocate?). Shs even told a nurse to duck off and double downed when people were angry about that. As she dug a deeper hole for herself she then posted a blacked out screenshot of someone telling her to kill herself. Suddenly the narrative changed to sticking up for her cos of this supposed message. I don't buy it. I think she faked it as she constantly uses mental health and "online hate from trolls" for sympathy.

Sorry for the rant but this girl drives me insane. Now she's posting dozens of quotes on her stories looking for more attention. The sobbing, the ranting, the negativity. Its absolutely deranged. She needs to take a massive step back from social media.
Whats her insta handle? I can only see fan pages of her on insta now? Is she gone?

They do it as a tactic so other people won't send them any 'hate' or critical dms for fear of being exposed and doxed on their stories. It's so transparent and passive aggressive. I duno how Miriam is as popular as she is, are people really entertained by her impressions of school teachers? It's beyond cringe to me but I'm not a preteen girl so maybe I don't get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whats her insta handle? I can only see fan pages of her on insta now? Is she gone?
https://instagram.com/niamhoconnor_x?igshid=ugsbpsbch88

She's not appearing on search for me anymore. Weird!

Reactions: 3
She is not appearing as she is shadowbanned. Happens when insta users post a lot of explicit content

Reactions: 2
I’m cringing so hard at her mate itzaidang selling presumably knock offs of clothes brands! Message me to send you Canada Goose. Definitely taking a cut of it for himself I’d say. Get a job.

Reactions: 3
I’m cringing so hard at her mate itzaidang selling presumably knock offs of clothes brands! Message me to send you Canada Goose. Definitely taking a cut of it for himself I’d say. Get a job.
I laughed because niamh wandering around with a Louis vuitton bag that's probably from that shop wonder is she bringing in as much coin as shes letting on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.