Kneevo / Niamh O'Connor or Kneevhoe j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and she was like “I understand I shouldn’t travel but when you’re in a long distance relationship...” There are people who haven’t seen their families tbh your LDR isn’t that high up in priorities 😅

I know right!! It’s insane.

She kept saying that nobody told her she’d be turned away for connecting through a red list country which implies to me that she didn’t ask! That would be my first question to ask.
And saying that Aer Lingus should have told her in Cork airport that she’d be turned away in SA? 🙄

Reactions: 1
And saying that Aer Lingus should have told her in Cork airport that she’d be turned away in SA? 🙄
Exactly! It was nothing to do with aerlingus how would they know where she was going on to when it wasn’t their airline she was travelling with plus should the boyfriend not have been able to tell her that?

Reactions: 3
Yeah and she was like “I understand I shouldn’t travel but when you’re in a long distance relationship...” There are people who haven’t seen their families tbh your LDR isn’t that high up in priorities 😅

She kept saying that nobody told her she’d be turned away for connecting through a red list country which implies to me that she didn’t ask! That would be my first question to ask.
She's a bit thick isn't she? So many people out there think the covid regulations don't apply to them because their situation is special. I feel zero sympathy for her, she clearly didn't have enough cop on to even do the basic research. Plua there's always something wrong with her!!

Reactions: 9
Looks like he owns his own kebab shop empire I think he’s pretty hot, a million times better than that boy child she was with before him who looked like he was in 6th class but used the 3rd class maths book.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine your daughter going off to Turkey to get her arse flipped back around and her tits done to then "fall in love" in the space of two weeks and then decide to move there, how her parents don't think it isn't a very suspicious thing to happen where sex and drug trafficking is rife

Reactions: 13
Imagine your daughter going off to Turkey to get her arse flipped back around and her tits done to then "fall in love" in the space of two weeks and then decide to move there, how her parents don't think it isn't a very suspicious thing to happen where sex and drug trafficking is rife
I doubt she would listen to them if they expressed concern. She’s a brat. An immature brat. She more than likely believes any compliment a man gives her as well, she resisted every single ‘adoring’ message like it’s gospel on Instagram. She would be easy enough to hoodwink.

Reactions: 3
Kneevo posting some song by a Turkish rapper from Spotify on her story because after 2 weeks of living there she can fully comprehend the language, cringy stuff. Also the moon and star tattoo behind her ear as if she’s half turkish now, really doesnt get away much does she!

Reactions: 4
Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if she ended up into trafficked into some ISIS stronghold in Syria. The determined arrogance and ignorance here is incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.