Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not to bothered still eating the smokes
& when she was in hospital she said she’s not going to stop sunbeds cause why would she! She said there’s dangers in everything no point stopping every little thing unless you have to. Surely if she’s at risk of cancer you’d try to lessen the risks or did google tell her only certain things give her bowel cancer 🤪

Reactions: 7
A quick body language tip for everyone.... if someone breathed in through their nose or sniffs after a sentence. That's an absolute lie they've just told.
She also sounds rattled, not the confidence of someone who’s financially secure for a “couple of years”. Pull the other one it plays Jingle Bells

Reactions: 3
She just posted to her public story asking everyone to please like and comment etc on her recent ad as she wants to keep working with them.

She was meant to post it to her close friends story, so so embarrassing.

Begging for fake interactions to impress a brand, maybe it's time to get a job niamh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She just posted to her public story asking everyone to please like and comment etc on her recent ad as she wants to keep working with them.

Begging for fake interactions to impress a brand, maybe it's time to get a job niamh
Scarlet for her. Doesn’t matter who she works with she’s too lazy to do the work to make actual decent content! She not have a management company Christmas party like the rest of the blaggers or is she with a cheap ass management company? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8

It’s not even an ad or sponsored 😂😂 she’s being a Beggy Mitchell… no one is ever going to work with her:.: doing OF … trolling and giving peoples dogs abuse is still out there for people to see… she is problematic…. Unprofessional….what brand wants to be associated with that??? None!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not even an ad or sponsored 😂😂 she’s being a Beggy Mitchell… no one is ever going to work with her:.: doing OF … trolling and giving peoples dogs abuse is still out there for people to see… she is problematic…. Unprofessional….what brand wants to be associated with that??? None!!!
Oh I didn't realise it wasn't even an ad she was begging her friends to like, that is soooooo embarrassing.

Also when you follow a tiktok link it shows who shared it, it wasn't actually her tiktok it was one called Sharon or something, I didn't pay much attention. Obviously a few burner accounts to pump the fake interaction??

Reactions: 5

i mean it was fairly obvious she gets fake engagement on her stories whether it be through her burner accounts or her friends who shes asked to comment or reply to. Pretty much every "Link AF" story is from fake engagement. Just goes to show she cant even cheat the system right

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No offence for slim girls, why do they purposely put on a double chin?? Drives me simple
I think she genuinely does just have a double chin (obviously emphasises it to be quirky🤪 in her videos), I’m thinner than her and have one as well so being slim doesn’t stop it unfortunately 🙃😂

Reactions: 3
I really hope she's not living in his mam's house. She literally roars in her tiktoks. Imagine listening to that every day. I'd have a stroke 🙃

Reactions: 9
I really hope she's not living in his mam's house. She literally roars in her tiktoks. Imagine listening to that every day. I'd have a stroke 🙃
If his poor mam hasn’t had a stroke after listening to the lyrics of her sons music then Niamh roaring is just background noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

This is amazing. Girl has no shame

Reactions: 2
It’s a house his mam owns apparently but she doesn’t live there herself. Thankfully for her because I’m sure kneevo isn’t fond of cleaning by the looks of things

Reactions: 5
PUT THE ADVENT CALENDAR DOWN FLAT AND THE tit WONT FALL OUT OF IT!!!

God almighty, even making drama out of a stupid box when its easily solved🙄

Reactions: 10
She acts like a simpleton in her stupid advent calendar videos. Is it supposed to be funny and endearing? Because it ain’t!

Reactions: 13
The advent calendar videos are not one bit cute or funny and actually if anything they highlight how terrible she would be to work with. Wish she would jump on the trend of doing a digital detox and f*ck off

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.