Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her coughing and sneezing into her hands is killing me 🤢 let alone recording it all the time. Shes even flat out coughing into her hands whilst shes cooking. I know, I’m fun at parties 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion - “A few hundred grand, maybe in la la land, more like on the dole with a septic hole”

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Absolute notions
Totally. So why are you moving into his mother’s gaff to save for a mortgage when your Turkey home will get “a couple of hundred grand”, dream on. A couple of hundred grand in Turkish lira maybe but that’ll buy you a few months rent in Dublin. Serious notions. Also it’s the regular income for both of them that’ll be the issue. Banks are extremely picky nowadays about who they give mortgages to. Regular people with fixed incomes are struggling.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: “Kneevo, what a catarsetrophe with her yellow finger and dodgy ringer”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally. So why are you moving into his mother’s gaff to save for a mortgage when your Turkey home will get “a couple of hundred grand”, dream on. A couple of hundred grand in Turkish lira maybe but that’ll buy you a few months rent in Dublin. Serious notions. Also it’s the regular income for both of them that’ll be the issue. Banks are extremely picky nowadays about who they give mortgages to. Regular people with fixed incomes are struggling.
She’s so full of 💩 she didn’t she say that she owned the apartment and Vila before???? Now it’s just the Vila? Also I find it hard to believe she paid a few hundred grand our right for it initially .. she prob had a long term lease… this is the girl who was crying over leaving money on the electricity 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if she's on live saying she has a tumour on her bowel and doctors won't biopsy it cause cancer cells might fall out of it if it's cancerous.

I think she's actually a hypochondriac...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Was just watching her live about having a cancerous cystic benign tumour and how she has a 39% chance of getting cancer
But she is saying like it would completely suit her to wind up with cancer
Giving out her doc won’t touch it as it’s too close to her bowel and can cause damage but if she gets cancer she’ll have cancer & a damaged bowel like why on earth is she like mentally preparing herself for something that might not happen
If she ever has kids I can see her 100% havin that munchausen by proxy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Was just watching her live about having a cancerous cystic benign tumour and how she has a 39% chance of getting cancer
Giving out her doc won’t touch it as it’s too close to her bowel and can cause damage but if she gets cancer she’ll have cancer & a damaged bowel like why on earth is she like mentally preparing herself for something that might not happen
This is what happens when you sit inside on your phone 24/7 and have no connection to the real world. I honestly think this is why so many influencers love being sick and finding new things that are wrong with them, it’s the most interesting thing that’s going on their lives

Reactions: 11
A benign tumour is a non cancerous tumour. That's the literal definition of benign.
So she's talking out her arse as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.