Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of you seen her only fans? Im curious! I would nearly pay the $4 myself for a nose.
I paid for it for the nose and omg šŸ¤® itā€™s absolutely horrific.. she looks terrible and her boobs are absolutely tragic I had one look and never went back into it again it was traumatising šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I paid for it for the nose and omg šŸ¤® itā€™s absolutely horrific.. she looks terrible and her boobs are absolutely tragic I had one look and never went back into it again it was traumatising šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m so curious about her boobs now but couldnā€™t bring myself to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg why would these young girls aspire to make a living out of selling themselves? Where is their self respect..and also, where are their parents?!!!

• Heart
Don
Omg why would these young girls aspire to make a living out of selling themselves? Where is their self respect..and also, where are their parents?!!!
Don't ya know it's cool not to respect yourselves nowadays šŸ˜’ i wish getting a good education was glamourised in the same way as onlyfans

Don

Don't ya know it's cool not to respect yourselves nowadays šŸ˜’ i wish getting a good education was glamourised in the same way as onlyfans
i hate the thought of teenagers thinking the only way to get far is do only fans!! there is nothing wrong with an education either! i am not going to say only fans is easy because mentally its probably hard. but its definitely not glamorus as they are making it out to be.

Sheā€™s going to Lucy Fitz for 10 days. There will be a huge fall out from this
Huge. I reckon theyā€™ll fall out like when she fell out with at Syndell. Still never heard what happened there but something went on when they were all drunk because she took off in the middle of the night to a hotel. I wonder was it anything to do with mixing it with the boyfriends. Would love to know

Huge. I reckon theyā€™ll fall out like when she fell out with at Syndell. Still never heard what happened there but something went on when they were all drunk because she took off in the middle of the night to a hotel. I wonder was it anything to do with mixing it with the boyfriends. Would love to know
I would as well but something definitely went down. I wouldnā€™t trust Niamh as far as I could throw her. She is a very toxic girl

Reactions: 5
What pandemic?

"The government should have been stricter in Ireland"

Also

"Don't complain about me traveling on my holidays again!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What pandemic?

"The government should have been stricter in Ireland"

Also

"Don't complain about me traveling on my holidays again!"
She needs to shut up. She is ranting morning noon and night about Ireland and the pandemic. She should take her own advice and mind her own business. People probably wouldnā€™t pull her up as often if she wasnā€™t such a hypocrite

Weā€™re honestly at the stage where, when somebody challenges/criticises Niamh on Twitter theyā€™re either misogynistic, a ā€œstupid maleā€ or they donā€™t respect her because sheā€™s a sex worker. I have absolutely no problem with sex workers, if you want to go down that line of work, ever power to you. And while I agree that we as a society should respect sex workers, you donā€™t deserve respect just because you are a sex worker which is how Niamh seeā€™s it šŸ˜‚ Disagree with her opinions and all of a sudden itā€™s an attack on her occupation haha. Like nah hun, Iā€™m not disrespecting you because you do OF, Iā€™m disrespecting you because I think youā€™re an absolute bleeping twit x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I would be absolutely fuming if I was Lucy, having this retched thing imposing on her for 10days when she's not even there a week to gather her bearings. Like imagine spending 10 days straight with Kneevo šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 12
I would be absolutely fuming if I was Lucy, having this retched thing imposing on her for 10days when she's not even there a week to gather her bearings. Like imagine spending 10 days straight with Kneevo šŸ¤Æ
Yes especially when Lucy is in class everyday from 9-3

Kneevo getting grief for 30 mins cos they thought she didn't look like her passport picture šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Probably making content in the spare room... I hope Lucy bought a few more sets of bed sheets!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fair play to Lucy all the same. She was there a few days and started learning the language. Niamh is in Turkey over 6 months and still hasn't learned anything and her bf is Turkish. I see she's just posted asking what content people want her and Lucy to do on tiktok or YouTube. Is Lucy still on OF? She doesn't have a link in her bio anymore.
If they truly are "besties" maybe it will do Niamh good to be hanging out with her. She seems so lost and lonely lately. Even when Syndell was over with her, it seemed like all they done was sit in her apartment drinking, smoking and making content šŸ¤¢. It looked tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.