Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to further that, no idea how she’s so successful on onlyfans, her content is lazy. In a video where she’s herself off she literally starts saying “oh my battery guys, my battery is dying sorry guys”. The laziest content EVER. Im sure other onlyfans girls are looking at her wondering how she has so many subscribers. Many other onlyfans girls who put effort into their content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed the black marks at the top of her teeth tho? Like either shes rotting them out of her head or she needs to learn to stop sticking things in her arse and start sticking a brush in her mouth
Probably from all the smoking she does lol

Have any of you seen her only fans? Im curious! I would nearly pay the $4 myself for a nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I love the big butt but I want it to look natural”

20 seconds later.....

“I love the fake look”

• Haha
Are all her OF followers people paying for just a nose 🤣
I nearly would!! She keeps saying it’s explicit and doesn’t hold back. I’d hate that it comes up on bank statement tho. Is there any other way to get it

Reactions: 3
I nearly would!! She keeps saying it’s explicit and doesn’t hold back. I’d hate that it comes up on bank statement tho. Is there any other way to get it
I wouldn't even bother. Its gross and depressing!

Join via revolut? I think you can delete those off statements.

Guys ye can probably see some of her stuff for free on different threads, I wouldn't give her $3. I'd imagine it's pretty gross

Reactions: 1
It comes up on a bank statement as “Of”. Definitely worth the nose, it’s really really funny. She’s so lazy, posts blurry pics, uploads pics from Instagram, pics of her and her dog (?) and selfies. She looks really washed up, her eyes really sunken and a dead look on her face. Really concerning :(

• Haha
It comes up on a bank statement as “Of”. Definitely worth the nose, it’s really really funny. She’s so lazy, posts blurry pics, uploads pics from Instagram, pics of her and her dog (?) and selfies. She looks really washed up, her eyes really sunken and a dead look on her face. Really concerning :(
She says she doesn’t hold back. I can’t imagine what it is. By the sounds of it, she only says it to get people to sub to it. Especially if it’s pics of the bloody dog 😂 Probably just an innocent as Lucy’s sound

Reactions: 2
I noticed the other day that the dog looks like he has bags under his eyes too 😂

Also soooo grossed out by her saying the dog who eats his own poo licks her face...

• Haha
Girls sorry to go a bit off topic here but what is the story with that shanice one? 🙈

She's turned her claddagh ring around in her most recent story. It's facing the other way in her post from three days ago. Did they break up?

Girls sorry to go a bit off topic here but what is the story with that shanice one? 🙈
I've her blocked on everything and she still comes up all the time. I cringe everytime I see her dancing and quickly looking at the camera with her mouth wide open thinking she looks sexy.

Reactions: 4
She's turned her claddagh ring around in her most recent story. It's facing the other way in her post from three days ago. Did they break up?

I've her blocked on everything and she still comes up all the time. I cringe everytime I see her dancing and quickly looking at the camera with her mouth wide open thinking she looks sexy.
Ya she keeps popping up everywhere! Is she taking the piss with the dancing? I can’t figure out what she’s supposed to be at 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.