Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still think it’s so funny Jamie was the one responsible for the big drugs bust in the caravan that time 😂😂

Please spill 👀 what's this? Me nose is hanging off me haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's mad the difference between Lucy and Kneevo.. Lucy friends with locals already and embracing the Spanish lifestyle.. Fair play to her.. Kneevo sits in her apartment ranting on Instagram daily.. Difference in maturity levels is fairly huge 😂.. I mean could you really imagine kneevo befriending any locals, she'd have nothing to talk about other than the money she makes from onlyfans

Reactions: 15
10 days in Barcelona is very long... I’d say she’s booked a flight to Ireland for a couple of days on the QT

Reactions: 5
10 days in Barcelona is very long... I’d say she’s booked a flight to Ireland for a couple of days on the QT
Very plausible actually. Not seen her on lucys gram for a while and you can't go to other regions. Omg could you imagine like flying from turkey to Barcelona to Ireland. Then back the same way. 🙈 if she does fly back to Ireland could be here now.

Reactions: 4
Very plausible actually. Not seen her on lucys gram for a while and you can't go to other regions. Omg could you imagine like flying from turkey to Barcelona to Ireland. Then back the same way. 🙈 if she does fly back to Ireland could be here now.
I think she’s come back to Ireland.. too many signs for that anyway.. lucy has gone to the sagrada familia this afternoon and not a mention of Niamh.. she’s posted a selfie and a video and no Niamh... I’d say she booked 10 days in Barcelona but stay with Lucy for a day then shag off to Dublin and will be back in Barcelona for a night or two before she flys back to turkey

Reactions: 3
I think she’s flown back home or getting a procedure. Has to be one or the other. No way is she still with Lucy and not being shown on Lucy’s insta. Her insta is weirdly quiet too. Cancel her if she flew back to Ireland

Reactions: 7
I think she’s come back to Ireland.. too many signs for that anyway.. lucy has gone to the sagrada familia this afternoon and not a mention of Niamh.. she’s posted a selfie and a video and no Niamh... I’d say she booked 10 days in Barcelona but stay with Lucy for a day then shag off to Dublin and will be back in Barcelona for a night or two before she flys back to turkey
Thought anyone travelling has to be essential, has to quarantine for 2 weeks no matter what. Have a negative result, Needs to fill in a form listing countries she has been in etc there's a lot of work involved. Not sure then, what entry to Spain needs. Then, turkey.. Omg all the effort like. 🤣

Reactions: 4
I doubt she's gone back to Ireland tbh, because of the mandatory quarantine and everything theres no way she could get to ireland and back to barcelona and then turkey in 10 days. However I think it is so strange that she's just staying in Lucy's apartment while Lucy goes out exploring and immersing herself in the culture. Surely if you were going to make such an effort during a pandemic to get from Turkey to Barcelona, you'd at least leave the apartment? It's so odd to me

Didn’t she say on her story one day last week that she was excited to go to Barcelona bc she managed to get a cancellation appointment from some doctor to get her bum done again??

• Wow
I doubt she's gone back to Ireland tbh, because of the mandatory quarantine and everything theres no way she could get to ireland and back to barcelona and then turkey in 10 days. However I think it is so strange that she's just staying in Lucy's apartment while Lucy goes out exploring and immersing herself in the culture. Surely if you were going to make such an effort during a pandemic to get from Turkey to Barcelona, you'd at least leave the apartment? It's so odd to me
Yeah definitely can't imagine it. With quarantines and tests it's a lot.

Didn’t she say on her story one day last week that she was excited to go to Barcelona bc she managed to get a cancellation appointment from some doctor to get her bum done again??
Think the appointment is around March 15th she said so she will be back in Penty of time

Reactions: 2
Yeah definitely can't imagine it. With quarantines and tests it's a lot.
This is the exact reason shes possibly come back to Ireland now. There is no mandatory quarantine yet, so she is going to snake in and out before it comes into place...

Reactions: 5
This is the exact reason shes possibly come back to Ireland now. There is no mandatory quarantine yet, so she is going to snake in and out before it comes into place...
Unless she’s real life sleeping beauty and is sleeping for 18hrs.... she’s deffo bagged herself a flight back to Ireland.. looks like Lucy is on a date

Unless she’s real life sleeping beauty and is sleeping for 18hrs.... she’s deffo bagged herself a flight back to Ireland.. looks like Lucy is on a date
It's actually lovely to see Lucy fully immerse herself in the culture and make friends with locals. Its. There is no way Niamh is just at the apartment on her own. She hasn't posted anything today.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely, fair play to Lucy taking in her new surroundings, but if her “bestie” was back in her apartment she surely would’ve been back there by now, she wasn’t just out for a quick walk by the looks of it!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely, fair play to Lucy taking in her new surroundings, but if her “bestie” was back in her apartment she surely would’ve been back there by now, she wasn’t just out for a quick walk by the looks of it!
I hope Lucy’s not covering for her and lying to her followers, if she does that she will lose a lot of respect and discredit herself, something has has worked hard for!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.