Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still thinking it’s possible Niamh isn’t there 😂 isn’t it weird she’s not in Lucy’s last story? Just posted one pic of them in a car. Could be from anytime.
I think this could be the case. Why didn’t they post a photo together when they went for food! That photo from the taxi could be from anytime when she arrived. Something not right here. If the bf did cheat what will she do with the apartment I wonder

Reactions: 5
I think this could be the case. Why didn’t they post a photo together when they went for food! That photo from the taxi could be from anytime when she arrived. Something not right here. If the bf did cheat what will she do with the apartment I wonder
Yup Lucy could’ve sent the food pic and if you were literally overlooking that lovely basilica wouldn’t you get a pic with it? Crazy that Niamh wouldn’t

Reactions: 2
Okkk I done a bit of snoooping so the pic of them in the taxi Lucy’s jacket ... u can see a bit of her sleeve in another pic , I think it is from today , I’d say the comment about the bf is probably the best bet

Reactions: 1
Definitely the same jacket though sure she could’ve been dropping Niamh to the airport or anything!

How much drama can one girl have in her life. It must be so tiring. No wonder she spends 18 hours in bed

Reactions: 7
I’m still thinking it’s possible Niamh isn’t there 😂 isn’t it weird she’s not in Lucy’s last story? Just posted one pic of them in a car. Could be from anytime.
Well in Lucy's latest grid post she's wearing the same clothes. What I find odd though is that if Niamh had a really bad day yesterday (whether it was bf cheating or whatever), how Lucy just upped and left her all day. If that was my "bestie" I'd be by her side eating ice cream and talking shite. Fair enough some people might want to be alone but she's in another country!! All seems strange to me.

Reactions: 6
Do they own the apartment together? I thought it was just hers? :oops:

Well in Lucy's latest grid post she's wearing the same clothes. What I find odd though is that if Niamh had a really bad day yesterday (whether it was bf cheating or whatever), how Lucy just upped and left her all day. If that was my "bestie" I'd be by her side eating ice cream and talking shite. Fair enough some people might want to be alone but she's in another country!! All seems strange to me.
How do we know he cheated? Plus how would she of even found out 🙄 especially if he’s the only one in turkey she knows so it’s not as if someone told her 🙄

Reactions: 6
They’ve definitely split I’d say anyway both don’t follow each other

Reactions: 1
They’ve definitely split I’d say anyway both don’t follow each other
They stopped following eachother a couple of weeks ago. Such a weird situation with her and Lucy over in Barcelona. Lucy looks like she's having the time of her life with her new friends and considering Niamh is supposed to be in the hotel with them, she's in none of the stories or backgrounds. Unless she's taken to the bed again. I actually feel so sorry for her. Seems like Lucy isn't the best friend they want us to believe she is when she wants to spend more time with her new friends than her "bestie" who is clearly going through some tit at the moment.

Reactions: 9
They stopped following eachother a couple of weeks ago. Such a weird situation with her and Lucy over in Barcelona. Lucy looks like she's having the time of her life with her new friends and considering Niamh is supposed to be in the hotel with them, she's in none of the stories or backgrounds. Unless she's taken to the bed again. I actually feel so sorry for her. Seems like Lucy isn't the best friend they want us to believe she is when she wants to spend more time with her new friends than her "bestie" who is clearly going through some tit at the moment.
I'd say this will be the splitting of Lucy and Niamh as friends, they are like chalk and cheese. I bet that Niamh will go back to Turkey feeling sorry for herself and be crying about how Lucy left her when she was vulnerable and she felt so awkward because of all the new friends around yada yada yada. In fairness she should have let Lucy settle in before flying over. Lucy will also be feeling sorry for herself and be crying about her new cartoon Taj Mahal tattoo.
Maybe I'm wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say this will be the splitting of Lucy and Niamh as friends, they are like chalk and cheese. I bet that Niamh will go back to Turkey feeling sorry for herself and be crying about how Lucy left her when she was vulnerable and she felt so awkward because of all the new friends around yada yada yada. In fairness she should have let Lucy settle in before flying over. Lucy will also be feeling sorry for herself and be crying about her new cartoon Taj Mahal tattoo.
Maybe I'm wrong 😂
Totally. Last week Lucy said in her stories 2 days into her move, something like "Niamh was like I'm coming over and I was like yaay it was a lovely surprise" or something to that affect.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.