Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 464518

I also paid the 4 euro for a snoop 😂
Is it strange that she has the hospital equipment in Lucys apartment rather than being in the hospital? I mean I wonder what could have happened if she needs hospital equipment yet doesn't need the support of a nurse/doctor :unsure:

Also is she showing her boobs while hooked up to a hospital machine :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it strange that she has the hospital equipment in Lucys apartment rather than being in the hospital? I mean I wonder what could have happened if she needs hospital equipment yet doesn't need the support of a nurse/doctor :unsure:

Also is she showing her boobs while hooked up to a hospital machine :LOL:
Fair play to her, the grind doesn't stop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s just the stickers on her that she didn’t take off, there’s no wires coming out so I presume she just left the stickers on and didn’t take home a big machine from the hospital. All for effect you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s just the stickers on her that she didn’t take off, there’s no wires coming out so I presume she just left the stickers on and didn’t take home a big machine from the hospital. All for effect you know 😂
Used to do this as a kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are used heart monitor patches. Either she has had more surgery or she took illegal substances and this is the result either way she really is a mentally unstable girl

Reactions: 3
Is this a record for longest she’s gone without being on her story? 😂 Starting to feel like it

Reactions: 4
They are used heart monitor patches. Either she has had more surgery or she took illegal substances and this is the result either way she really is a mentally unstable girl
And she’s going to get another surgery next week, go under more anaesthetic, her hearts going to give in

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ara come on. They are not the only 2 reasons you'd need a heart monitor 😂😂. Good Jesus, fair enough, she could have fallen in to those 2 categories but they're not the only reasons your heart would be checked in a hospital!

And someone else questioned why the bf and herself are no longer following each other if he didn't cheat. As if to say the only reason you unfollow your fella is if he did the dirty. Again, he could well have but bleeping hell, it's not the only reason you unfollow

Reactions: 14
Ara come on. They are not the only 2 reasons you'd need a heart monitor 😂😂. Good Jesus, fair enough, she could have fallen in to those 2 categories but they're not the only reasons your heart would be checked in a hospital!

And someone else questioned why the bf and herself are no longer following each other if he didn't cheat. As if to say the only reason you unfollow your fella is if he did the dirty. Again, he could well have but bleeping hell, it's not the only reason you unfollow
I actually had those sticker things on for some reason when I was getting my appendix out

Reactions: 1
And someone else questioned why the bf and herself are no longer following each other if he didn't cheat
Totally agree with this. To be honest I don't get why people check this kinda thing in the first place!!

I hope she's alright whatever is going on with her. Good to see she is actually taking time off social media to get better. When is she due to go back to Turkey?

When I looked at her bfs account a little while back, maybe 3/4 week, she wasn’t following him then either so maybe she’s trying to keep him out the public eye a bit?

Totally agree with this. To be honest I don't get why people check this kinda thing in the first place!!

I hope she's alright whatever is going on with her. Good to see she is actually taking time off social media to get better. When is she due to go back to Turkey?
I know her op is around March 15th she said so she will be back before then.

Go has he only got an insta now. Like he existed before he met her but it’s all hush hush

There are plenty of reasons why they might need to get a tracing of the heart, not just surgery or due to drugs.. never seen her this quiet before hopefully she is OK

Reactions: 5
She’s just posted on insta for people to subscribe to her OF for another sale. I wonder what is happening her? Lucy trying to play it off in her stories nothing is wrong

I want to see her OF for a nose. People have been saying that it affects your bank details. Is this true and can you cancel subscription after or does anyone know how it works

I want to see her OF for a nose. People have been saying that it affects your bank details. Is this true and can you cancel subscription after or does anyone know how it works
It shows up on your bank statement. I couldn't see that it would go against you for a loan or mortgage etc, but I don't work in finance so I can't be sure. Those draws you can enter to win a car or something are a big no no if looking to borrow as they're seen as gambling.

• Wow
It shows up on your bank statement. I couldn't see that it would go against you for a loan or mortgage etc, but I don't work in finance so I can't be sure. Those draws you can enter to win a car or something are a big no no if looking to borrow as they're seen as gambling.
Ah ok thank you! Don’t they disappear after 6 months anyway?

I just tried and they want a pic of my license or passport and a photo. Is that right??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.