Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jorja is referring to this comment.

Imo it’s a bad look to go after someone who is literally laid up in a hospital bed lol
Omg I didn’t see that! And yes you are right it is a bad look an ED is literally a mental health issue but we all know no one is aloud to have mental health problems except niamh🙄

Reactions: 10
No update today. She must be traveling back to Ireland. I see no update from Lucy either. Something happened

Reactions: 7
Omg I didn’t see that! And yes you are right it is a bad look an ED is literally a mental health issue but we all know no one is aloud to have mental health problems except niamh🙄
Does jorja have an ED? Sorry I haven’t been following her I’ve no idea what’s going on lol

Reactions: 1
She is either unwell or broke up with him. It doesn’t necessarily mean he has cheated, if that’s the case, I feel for her. She rushed it I know, but nobody deserves that no matter how much she’s unliked

Reactions: 5
It is really nasty of you guys to spread that her boyfriend was cheating. Just seen on her onlyfans now she was in hospital. She’s in Lucy’s spare bedroom now (you can see from the sheets) with those things on her chest they put on in hospital to monitor you

Reactions: 3
It is really nasty of you guys to spread that her boyfriend was cheating. Just seen on her onlyfans now she was in hospital. She’s in Lucy’s spare bedroom now (you can see from the sheets) with those things on her chest they put on in hospital to monitor you
What exactly do you mean by “spread” 😂 We speculated on one forum will you relax

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is probably the child or yer man Aidan Gavin

Reactions: 2
If you can tell by her only fans she was in hospital, she clearly isn’t/wasn’t that unwell,,,

Reactions: 9
What exactly do you mean by “spread” 😂 We speculated on one forum will you relax
I actually agree with Karen it was more so stated for fact rather than speculated that he cheated someone previous said 'He cheated on her' no ifs or buts that it could have happened but that it actually did.

Anyone feel like kneevo has a split personality? She switches between niamhoconnor_X and her Kneevo facade all the time. Niamh is the girl I feel bad for and wonder if she deserves all the hate and then Kneevo comes back with a bang screaming into her phone with her rants and hypocritical behaviour?? Kneevo is like an alter-ego to mask her insecurities which she clearly has

Reactions: 16
I don’t know that they’re friends anymore but definitely someone who is on side with her
Lol I’m not on side with her I’m just saying, it’s a nasty thing to just come out and state “her bf cheated on her” with no proof or hint of it whatsoever, as the original person who stated this said. She just posted on her onlyfans that she’s sorry she’s not active, she’s been in hospital. I’m not from Ireland, I’ve never met the girl, I just know I wouldn’t want people accusing my boyfriend of cheating on me with no proof. You should know from the lack of spelling or grammar mistakes that I’m not the boy or any of her friends lol

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely spiraling out of control and now with medical issues. Her family should have intervened so long ago at this stage.

Lol I’m not on side with her I’m just saying, it’s a nasty thing to just come out and state “her bf cheated on her” with no proof or hint of it whatsoever, as the original person who stated this said. She just posted on her onlyfans that she’s sorry she’s not active, she’s been in hospital. I’m not from Ireland, I’ve never met the girl, I just know I wouldn’t want people accusing my boyfriend of cheating on me with no proof. You should know from the lack of spelling or grammar mistakes that I’m not the boy or any of her friends lol
Fair enough the first person said that but you did say “you guys” when the rest of us were just speculating

Fair enough the first person said that but you did say “you guys” when the rest of us were just speculating
Tbh you appear as if you're looking for an argument. Karen just clarified what she meant by her message theres no need to jump on defence and continue nit picking her choice of words after the clarification. Take your own advice 'will you relax'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.