Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the girl managed to book a flight to "Barcalona" is beyond me when she can't even spell it. And this is nit picky I know but the šŸ¤Ŗ emoji really irks me when she uses it for some reason šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't been following long so I missed this - both the pregnancy filter and the abortion story
Itā€™s just some random prediction filter that said sheā€™ll have a baby this year. Obviously itā€™s not really but she had an abortion when she was younger, so I just donā€™t think it should be something she laughs at

ā€˜

ā€˜Behind every strong person is a story that gave them no choiceā€™ what is she even on about šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Also kissing the dogs mouth, after telling us a week or two ago that the dog has been eating its own tit! hahahahahaha what a deadbrain

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh god isnā€™t it sad that the only thing thatā€™s make her so excited and feel like things are falling into place is a bum job. Really is this what our young people have become !

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god isnā€™t it sad that the only thing thatā€™s make her so excited and feel like things are falling into place is a bum job. Really is this what our young people have become !
She's going to end up looking absolutely ridiculous, her legs are far too thin to be carrying a huge arse up on them, even Julia's looks absolutely hilarious and she actually had strong legs but they have now dissappeared as she doesn't need to workout now.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m sorry but I am sick of seeing her posting about Irelandā€™s restrictions but yet when anyone calls her out on her bullshit she used the Iā€™m in turkey card?? Like why post about a country you donā€™t live in lockdown?? And the whole my family is in Ireland ok kneevo I have family in several countries around the world and I donā€™t post about their lockdowns šŸ™„šŸ™„ worry about your own local lockdown kneevo canā€™t have your cake and eat it , Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again , choose a lane and stick to it šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 17
Sorry but sheā€™s getting the bum implants removed now? Sheā€™s needs an intervention from family. Sheā€™s hasnā€™t a clue. This is going to spiral

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry but sheā€™s getting the bum implants removed now? Sheā€™s needs an intervention from family. Sheā€™s hasnā€™t a clue. This is going to spiral
Thank god sheā€™s getting them out they made her waddle

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sorry but I am sick of seeing her posting about Irelandā€™s restrictions but yet when anyone calls her out on her bullshit she used the Iā€™m in turkey card?? Like why post about a country you donā€™t live in lockdown?? And the whole my family is in Ireland ok kneevo I have family in several countries around the world and I donā€™t post about their lockdowns šŸ™„šŸ™„ worry about your own local lockdown kneevo canā€™t have your cake and eat it , Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again , choose a lane and stick to it šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼
Amen, why does she go on about Ireland so much when she supposedly hates it. Focus on learning your Turkish hun

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes getting thrm out ffs sure they are only in

I just don't understand
Why fo this to your body

Will she not be left with saggy bum skin

Have no idea where she'll get the fat from

And she's had lipo

Like wtf!!!

Reactions: 5
Is Syndell deleting her onlyfans? (good riddance if so)
Yes she posted a really long post about it a few days ago. Fair play to her. Said she made a bit of money and now is ready to step away from it.
Looks like herself and Kneevo have made up too.

She ā€˜recommendsā€™ a fat transfer over the butt implants when 1)she hasnā€™t even had the fat transfer yet so how can she recommend it and 2) was only the other day she was raving about how she loved the bum implants.. I feel sorry for her and any impressionable person that falls for her bullshite...

Reactions: 9
This is old news but how can her family support her lifestyle choices?! My own mother heard of a local girl we know and her struggles with only fans and my mam would happily disown me! Especially seeing the tit Niamh has gone through and then her frequent rants online. My parents and siblings would disown me.

Niamh is far too indecisive and far too cheap to be going under the plastic surgeons knife as much as she is. I bought her onlyfans the other day and oh my god the state of her botched boobs... itā€™s sad actually because when she inevitably gets her boobs redone the scar tissue is just gonna build up really badly. I love how sheā€™s talking about taking her implants out because she doesnā€™t like the look of them but apparently ā€œstill LOVES her bodyā€. No one who loves their body that much would be going for so much cheap surgery in Turkey. Itā€™s sad because she can afford better

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.