Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe I just caught him 😂😂 watch me go through all 3 threads and see what he has said about her 🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Something is very off about it I must say I do feel awful for her and she really needs to take a proper break and get help. Lucy kept going on as if everything was fine? Like why keep up appearances just get off the phone and go help your so called bestie

Reactions: 10
If that even was Jamie, fair play to the lad I say. Anyone else would be the same given the way she treated him 🌚
100% was I knew the profile picture soon as I saw it white t shirt blue shorts it was his picture for long enough 😂😂 I’d say his face is red hot 😂😂

Reactions: 7
100% was I knew the profile picture soon as I saw it white t shirt blue shorts it was his picture for long enough 😂😂 I’d say his face is red hot 😂😂
ahahahhah stoooop which Jamie?
hel be mortified now cause she definitely reads this thread, expect a rant coming soon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God like she needs to go home to her family and be loved like she’s just had major surgery and now she’s in a state on her stories. Her body will give up on her she needs to start looking after herself it’s so upsetting to see

Reactions: 12
Lol, I don’t blame him at all if he even is on this thread, I’m sure all the people she’s betrayed are here too anonymously 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
So something about that recent tweet just doesn’t sit well with me.

1. She OD’d in Barcelona but Lucy was out partying? Is anyone that heartless? They claimed to be best friends but she suddenly got ‘upset’ over those tweets while in Barcelona? Something seems very off with that.

2. She goes on about taking responsibility for her actions but she absolutely did not and now she’s using that situation, for what?

3. She obviously has a lot of issues going on and like I said before I feel sorry for her, it’s all quite sad really but that is not the way to go about this. She needs professional help. She needs to step away from social media
Another thing just dawned on me - literally an hour ago she thanks people for not keeping her name out of their mouths as it bought her a new car and a new ass, and now she’s crying on her stories that the last month has been so hard and she tried to do that etc. How does that make sense?

Reactions: 14
I wonder did she go over to Lucy with the intentions of doing this (not saying she was attention seeking, obviously she has struggles and problems) but I wonder did she go over because she trusted Lucy and knew that her attempt would be unsuccessful because Lucy would find her? Pretty lousy if Lucy has landed her on her arse after attempting suicide considering she has previously done the same, you would think regardless of the situation that she would be a bit more empathetic.

What is the black stuff in her mouth on the picture. She tryed ro kill herself put uploaded tit pics onto onky fans from her hospital bed? She needs to sign herself in. Her life is for the camra and its gone to her head. People that talk about her is 90percent bad tit they say. Shes not liked at all and it is sad. I dont think she was like this all her life. Something has triggered all this id say. Poor girl

Reactions: 20
What is the black stuff in her mouth on the picture. She tryed ro kill herself put uploaded tit pics onto onky fans from her hospital bed? She needs to sign herself in. Her life is for the camra and its gone to her head. People that talk about her is 90percent bad tit they say. Shes not liked at all and it is sad. I dont think she was like this all her life. Something has triggered all this id say. Poor girl
The black stuff is charcoal, it reverses the effects of an overdose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.