Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows his innocence
I have NEVER seen a more guilty looking man šŸ˜‚

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but hasnā€™t Kneevo preached many of times how she isnā€™t a fan of cancel couture ????
I think sheā€™s fully entitled to her reaction lol. If I found out an ex was talking about me for FOUR MONTHS on a gossip forum saying nasty things Iā€™d probably react the same

Reactions: 11
I think sheā€™s entitled to her reaction, but at the same time by plastering it on all social media platforms sheā€™s sending an army to attack him. When that happened to her it apparently drove her to a very dark place, sheā€™s doing the same to him right now

Reactions: 19
She really thinks the guards are gonna care about her ex posting about her on the internet? It's a deluded as when she reported this site to the guarda Facebook page.

Reactions: 14
I just watched Jamieā€™s insta story and you can tell heā€™s absolutely rattled ! Like we have all creeped on the exā€™s page, heard and bit of gossip and listened that closer but if behaviouraltherapist is/was jamie, pal step to bleeping far and you should be called on it.

From watching kneevo story he apparently posted about her private surgery's she didnā€™t share the only people that knew were in a group chat, What I donā€™t understand is, for the want of a better word ā€œleakingā€ from a private group chat, personal stuff that was only for the private group chat? Like what do people get from that?

The girl has been through so much over the last couple of weeks like this is just another kick now, she has to be made of steal!

Reactions: 8
The child is loving this about Jamie and yet heā€™ll come out and say how he doesnā€™t like cancel culture. Out of all the people involved with kneevo the child is the biggest pain and he should be cancelled. More than cancelled an intervention is needed. He forgot how quickly Kneevo dropped him a while back. Heā€™s only 15 drinking and smoking and hanging around with people 10 years older than him.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think itā€™s Jamie. Why would he be in a private chat when they hated each other? She got her ears pinned when her old man boyfriend got his nose done. This could be any of her mates doing this to frame Jamie. Easy to change your profile pic to someone elseā€™s for a few mins to plant a seed!

Reactions: 15
Jamie's insta explanation reminds me so much James Charles reaction video to "Bye Sister" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ poor lad is absolutely shook

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He never once said in his story that it wasn't him. He never denied it.. just said you're making these false accusations and all this shite but he never denied it once šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's just adding to it by claiming any bad post here is from him. She can't resist any opportunity to fan the flames of drama.

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain (if u donā€™t mind) how he (J)) was caught because Iā€™m after watching Rosses story now and heā€™s after saying, basically Behaviouraltherapist (J) post a screenshot on here something to do in kneevo and in the bottom corner was Jamieā€˜s profile photo ? Is that right?šŸ˜‚ if it is, ugh you did it to urself ! I find that hilarious, absolutely shooting urself in the foot!

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain (if u donā€™t mind) how he (J)) was caught because Iā€™m after watching Rosses story now and heā€™s after saying, basically Behaviouraltherapist (J) post a screenshot on here something to do in kneevo and in the bottom corner was Jamieā€˜s profile photo ? Is that right?šŸ˜‚ if it is, ugh you did it to urself ! I find that hilarious, absolutely shooting urself in the foot!
Unpopular opinion, but we will never know if it was Jamie or not because itā€™s soooooo easy to photoshop these days, someone could have easily set him up.. it wouldnā€™t surprise me if it was Ross

Reactions: 12
Go back to page 27 of this thread lol people arenā€™t gonna keep explaining but yeah thatā€™s essentially it

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t think itā€™s Jamie. Why would he be in a private chat when they hated each other? She got her ears pinned when her old man boyfriend got his nose done. This could be any of her mates doing this to frame Jamie. Easy to change your profile pic to someone elseā€™s for a few mins to plant a seed!
If it wasn't him they wouldn't have removed the account as quick. They would have made sure there was evidence. They haven't produced any evidence, which would have been the first thing to do.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.