Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking innnn!! Great title!

Will someone set an It Galz one up I even gave a (tit) title I just don't know how

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yous don’t need to comment “checking in”.. you can just click watch thread at the top

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I doubt she will ever be able to get a real job when her inevitable downfall happens, imagine your co workers googling you and finding 13 full threads of dirt on you, she should be so embarrassed

Reactions: 10
I doubt she will ever be able to get a real job when her inevitable downfall happens, imagine your co workers googling you and finding 13 full threads of dirt on you, she should be so embarrassed
I don't think she gets embarrassed

Reactions: 4
Yous don’t need to comment “checking in”.. you can just click watch thread at the top
Ok this is actually very useful information hahaha I used to comment on threads for the sake of it so they’d always come up as a notification 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t understand the constant talk she does of Alex this and Alex that - it’s obsessive behaviour- has she no friends to discuss him with - as it’s weird constantly talking about him, to her followers (strangers)

I honestly don’t understand the constant talk she does of Alex this and Alex that - it’s obsessive behaviour- has she no friends to discuss him with - as it’s weird constantly talking about him, to her followers (strangers)
People secure in their relationships don’t need to convince other people how secure they are. It’s a clear sign of turbulence and trying too hard. Pathetic.

Reactions: 15
Idk I’m a girl and I feel pretty healthy regularly even when I’m on my period. I do try to take care of myself though so maybe that helps Niamh, you should try it.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
People secure in their relationships don’t need to convince other people how secure they are. It’s a clear sign of turbulence and trying too hard. Pathetic.
I wonder how much longer they'll last? She said on live recently they're moving out soon

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed how she’ll spill the beans on herself and then act all secretive, legit told people they bought a house and payed over 100k asking but on live she’s telling people “you’ll have to wait and see” like girl what hahahaah

Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed how she’ll spill the beans on herself and then act all secretive, legit told people they bought a house and payed over 100k asking but on live she’s telling people “you’ll have to wait and see” like girl what hahahaah
Like no one cares! She has nothing else going on apart from her health issues and well that's it.