Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
refusing to trust her husband's judgement means she is successfully trolled by her "fans" and persuaded to leave the house in this outfit...

🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230926_140840_com.instagram.android_edit_6656829509233717.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Why do these things always happen to me?"

They don't. They literally don't. You make them up for your idiot followers.

Also, what's with the "when someone says women don't masturbate" meme on her story? Who says that? Again, literally nobody. It isn't the 1920s.

Reactions: 8

Also, what's with the "when someone says women don't masturbate" meme on her story? Who says that? Again, literally nobody. It isn't the 1920s.
Lol, also her dirty, greasy, nasty hair. She could have washed it. Looks like a load of greasy tussles hanging off her nasty fat head.

Reactions: 2

I do believe she said to the man ‘the tissue touched my fanny!’ And I do believe he walked out most likely in disgust and wanting to get as far away from her as possible.

Reactions: 4
Her worm infested, yeast infected, matted hairy hoop..not sure why her husband would want to go near such a monstrosity

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
the fact her father has just died and her priority is sharing stories on IG speaks volumes. seeking attention was her immediate reaction - not her mum or her kids, just posting on social media.

Reactions: 10
the fact her father has just died and her priority is sharing stories on IG speaks volumes. seeking attention was her immediate reaction - not her mum or her kids, just posting on social media.
Yup, classic HPD. Sadly, people with this pd will milk such crisis in their lives

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.