Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to do a double take on this, as I thought, why is she plugging a Harry Potter book? It's not, but it looks like a copy of it, just swap some characters around and give a title very similar to Harry Potter and there you go! Do her and her mates all copy and ride on the coat tails of other much more successful people? Smelbin totally copies CB and scummy mummies!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She can’t possibly genuinely believe that people are jealous of her can she?! 😂
she is so deluded by narcissism that i actually think she DOES believe it! in exactly the same way that she genuinely believes that she is a successful female comedian, and that her sex pest behaviour is funny and totally acceptable simply because she isn't a man and also that the appalling way she treats her kids and feels absolutely no shame about it is not just acceptable but "normal". she truly believes that she can do no wrong, and that nothing is ever HER fault - like blaming the kids for her regular worm infestation, despite their festering living conditions being HER responsibility - and will argue with conviction that anyone who criticises her appalling behaviour, the neglectful and abusive way she treats her sons, her lies about mental illness and the risk she poses to random delivery men, elderly couples etc due to her obsession with indecently exposing herself is simply because they are all jealous of her. the only funny thing about her is that she truly believes it! 🤣🤣

she is so deluded by narcissism that i actually think she DOES believe it! in exactly the same way that she genuinely believes that she is a successful female comedian, and that her sex pest behaviour is funny and totally acceptable simply because she isn't a man and also that the appalling way she treats her kids and feels absolutely no shame about it is not just acceptable but "normal". she truly believes that she can do no wrong, and that nothing is ever HER fault - like blaming the kids for her regular worm infestation, despite their festering living conditions being HER responsibility - and will argue with conviction that anyone who criticises her appalling behaviour, the neglectful and abusive way she treats her sons, her lies about mental illness and the risk she poses to random delivery men, elderly couples etc due to her obsession with indecently exposing herself is simply because they are all jealous of her. the only funny thing about her is that she truly believes it! 🤣🤣
She's right up there with Russell Brand

Reactions: 2
Hmmm, this just popped up on my Facebook page, old Belbin hasn't got an original bone in her body has she😬😬😬

Blatantly ripping this woman's ideas off

Reactions: 5
Hmmm, this just popped up on my Facebook page, old Belbin hasn't got an original bone in her body has she😬😬😬

Blatantly ripping this woman's ideas off
Nope, she can't think of anything herself. But yeah, we r all soooooooo jealous
---
Rofl, begging people to buy tickets for the Newcastle slide show. I can put 6 in my basket, no worries. Lol. Saddo

She's right up there with Russell Brand
it's very similar, in the way that she talks all about her sex pest behaviour, how she stalks total strangers to find them on IG and floods their DMs with an influx of predatory messages that they didn't ask for, shares details of her indenctly exposing herself in public to elderly couples and bragging about how she calls her kids "cunts" etc etc - she brags about her inappropriate, at at times illegal, behaviour both live on stage and om multiple different social media platforms, yet it's all done under the guise of "comedy" - in the way that there have been a few successful comedians who have bragged about their abusive behaviour in their stand up routines etc, but people have dismissed it as them just being funny, when - just like Laura - they are totally truthful descriptions of inappropriate behaviour they get away with simply because people believe they are joking. turns her neglect and abusive, cruel behaviour into a "comedy" routine, so that it is all interpreted as a joke despite everything she says being 100% accurate, so she can get a thrill out of braggingabout it with absolutely zero consequences because her audience don't take it seriously. quite literally hiding in plain sight. 😔

Reactions: 7
it's very similar, in the way that she talks all about her sex pest behaviour, how she stalks total strangers to find them on IG and floods their DMs with an influx of predatory messages that they didn't ask for, shares details of her indenctly exposing herself in public to elderly couples and bragging about how she calls her kids "cunts" etc etc - she brags about her inappropriate, at at times illegal, behaviour both live on stage and om multiple different social media platforms, yet it's all done under the guise of "comedy" - in the way that there have been a few successful comedians who have bragged about their abusive behaviour in their stand up routines etc, but people have dismissed it as them just being funny, when - just like Laura - they are totally truthful descriptions of inappropriate behaviour they get away with simply because people believe they are joking. turns her neglect and abusive, cruel behaviour into a "comedy" routine, so that it is all interpreted as a joke despite everything she says being 100% accurate, so she can get a thrill out of braggingabout it with absolutely zero consequences because her audience don't take it seriously. quite literally hiding in plain sight. 😔
Have social services or the school not pulled her up on this?

Reactions: 1
That horrible video of her putting her make up on gave me such Ms Trunchbull vibes. She is hideous. Just imagine her saying 'much to good for children', which she probably does say to the kids and Steve.

That horrible video of her putting her make up on gave me such Ms Trunchbull vibes. She is hideous. Just imagine her saying 'much to good for children', which she probably does say to the kids and Steve.
To quote Arnie in predator "you're one ugly mother fucker"
---
I can't describe how gross she is. The food on the corner of her mouth as well. Pig

• Haha
This woman really hates being a mother doesn’t she.
---
Ain’t no concealer in the world that’s going to hide her cunty personality.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
One day someone will punch her square in the face and knock those great big pegs out of her big fat gob

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman really hates being a mother doesn’t she.
---

Ain’t no concealer in the world that’s going to hide her cunty personality.
yet more supposedly "funny" references to child abuse under the guise of her being a #femalecomedian, when in reality, she is very publicly admittedly, yet again, that not only does she regularly verbally abuse her sons, she also physically abuses them - yet to, she thinks that by turning it into a "joke", she can brag about her mistreatment of her kids very openly and totally get away with it. truly disturbing that her supposed "comedy" is actually a public confession - and evne. more disturbing that she is actually getting away with it!

Reactions: 9
She's very Kate Lawler. Had kids but finds them an absolute hindrance and annoyance. Brought children into this world then treats them like they owe them something. Like they should be grateful they exist.
You chose to have kids, now put them first!
They did not ask to be here and live in toxic environments where they are quite clearly resented.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Back to the crappy pictures Steve has taken of her, seen it before Laura and BTW you look vile in all of your pictures

Back to the crappy pictures Steve has taken of her, seen it before Laura and BTW you look vile in all of your pictures
Also, she's doing because it's the only way she gets engagement, even though she told everyone she'd not be doing it so much anymore. It's all she's done since then! Showing us her ugly, trog mug, the vile pig

Reactions: 1
a story posted four hours ago - yeah, how DARE her kids disturb her at 9am! the audacity of not allowing her to wake up "naturally". jfc, the woman does not deserve to have children. 🙄

Screenshot_20230923_131417.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
"i no longer define myself by clothes sizes but just need you all tho know - THIS SKIRT IS A SIZE 16!" okay, Laura! 🤣

Screenshot_20230923_171936_com.instagram.android_edit_6439432446740327.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.