Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming she’s talking about herself there. You know when she pulls other women down for having the perfect figure. Or taking the piss out of her husband and degrading him for likes. Or even the lowest of the low driving whilst recording on your phone!! Yea stop being the bleep yourself Laura!!
Agreed. All the videos she posts of her taking the piss out of other women - does she not think to herself “how is what I am doing making them feel? Maybe I should stop directly attacking them on the internet?”
She is an awful poor excuse for a woman. Maybe rolling in dog tit is the only place for her.

Reactions: 11
they're so bleeping disgusting. do they not clean up after their dogs?
you can see another tit closer to the camera too. it's absolutely vile. her and Steve both need a slap. I feel so sorry for those boys, having parents like that.

Reactions: 10
Every time I watch her videos I think she cant possibly stoop any lower than she has already, that’s she literally scraped the bottom of the barrel for her repulsive, unrelatable, unfunny and desperately cringey content.
Then she records herself rolling about in actual dog tit.
Her poor poor kids.
There isn’t even the words to describe how revolting she is.

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to get her one of those egg timers you are meant to use when brushing your teeth...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up on her latest post and it is without doubt one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed 🤢 if we can see the dog tit through the lens of a camera then she 100% saw it before rolling in it. She needs sectioned if she's rolling on dog tit for likes. That is the behaviour of someone who is seriously unwell.

Reactions: 16
I literally can’t bring myself to watch this rolling in dog crap thing after seeing the comments.. how low can you get.. pathetic.. a grown woman / mother acting like this .. grow up.. social media is all a load of crap .. ppl might click like but they don’t care about u.. they’ll forget about you half an hour later

Reactions: 9
She makes me feel sick. She is not promoting body positivity or women supporting women. She’s tearing down other women for looking a certain way for a laugh? And making herself look grotesque while she does it. I don’t understand why this is something people support or find funny?

Why does she do the insane close ups of her mouth? Does she think that is funny too? I honestly don’t understand.

Reactions: 8
She makes me feel sick. She is not promoting body positivity or women supporting women. She’s tearing down other women for looking a certain way for a laugh? And making herself look grotesque while she does it. I don’t understand why this is something people support or find funny?

Why does she do the insane close ups of her mouth? Does she think that is funny too? I honestly don’t understand.
See the thread title. To make herself look grimmer.

Reactions: 2
It makes me really uncomfortable to watch her as I think we are watching her completely unravel and it won’t end well……

Reactions: 8
She has all the , what would seem to us watching through SM, indications of severe mental illness and/ or breakdown, her life is a mess , the house is so so so unkept when you see the backgrounds , she has changed her image drastically and I think has piled on the pounds , the content is weird - very very strange and well surpassing any borders she has reached previously. That Steve is another nugget as well , who clearly just puts up with it all.

Also- cannot bare people who get pets and then don’t look after them properly and care for their basic hygiene needs such as walking them so they don’t tit in the house!

Reactions: 12
What annoys me is the implication I’m somehow less ‘real’ because I want to look nice? Obviously when I sit down I have rolls, I have to wax sometimes , I use the toilet and if I take a video at chin level I’ll look horrendous but just because I don’t post this tit online doesn’t mean I’ve been *~brainwashed by societies expectations~*.

Women can be smart and understand the concept of unrealistic body ‘goals’ and still also want to look quite nice and take care of themselves. One does not negate the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.