Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that had to be one of the most pointless lives I've watched!! Still not got big enough lady nuts to address the MistyGate! 🤦🏼‍♀️

THRED TITLE SUGGESTION it’s early but I’ll forget it

Krusty on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free
Bookmarked it!

Reactions: 7
[
[/QUOTE]
Soooo anyone else think she’s known all along about misty and that’s where she’s been getting her info from?

18-19 months? I don’t think she’s been after Lucy that long has she!?

Her attitude absolutely stinks. If she really believes she’s raising awareness and trying to get Lucy off the app, she needs to take a long hard look at her own behaviour and realise why people are turning against her!!

Yes!! I am starting to wonder this as well if I'm honest...

Reactions: 6
Must be great to be bored during the day I miss that. 😂😂😂
same 😂😂 Iv forgot what boredom is it’s been that long! But us hard workers don’t deserve a rest like Kirsty! What a legend! She must be shatters bless her, she needs some me time she’s had enough! Go and have some me time in the job centre!! 🤬

Reactions: 4
Krusty is a clown, tattlers are taking her down

Why am i thinking of suggestions this early on😶

• Haha
I got pure Lucy and Bryan vibes then when she stuck her bottom lip out and said but I’ve got 3 more minutes until I have to come off 😂

Bagpipes in the box saying oh I can’t turn it off. Uncle fester in the back chuckled and said well I can 😂😂 they’ve got to of been taking the piss surely?

Reactions: 5
Angry at the whole Kirsty thing. Pissed off that I was watching her through rose tinted glasses.. 😡

Nothing but a bullshitter and it's clear that Misty has something on her as she's sucking up her ass and not mentioning anything.

Clearly everyone's just in it for gifts now and no one actually cares about protecting kids.

You wonder why you bother. The Facebook groups full of fake ass people also!!

Reactions: 10
Krusty is a clown, tattlers are taking her down

Why am i thinking of suggestions this early on😶
At least someone is, I can never think of ideas for names. So i'll just comment and interact but leave the thread naming to everyone else😘

Yep she's just deffinately said that. But if that wasn't the case, why tell people to get in contact with the police etc when L's live?
Exactly!!! I always wondered why everyone else got told to report L&B live but Kirsty wasn't calling them herself and just sat receiving gifts screaming about them 😕

Wait so kirsty was raging because of people telling her what holpoll said ? And because people going into lucys?

Angry at the whole Kirsty thing. Pissed off that I was watching her through rose tinted glasses.. 😡

Nothing but a bullshitter and it's clear that Misty has something on her as she's sucking up her ass and not mentioning anything.

Clearly everyone's just in it for gifts now and no one actually cares about protecting kids.

You wonder why you bother. The Facebook groups full of fake ass people also!!
We've all been there. Even i supported her 100% until I took the glasses off and saw them for what they are!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.