Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greeneyes23

If you think how Kirsty usually acts when there’s some drama. She screams and shouts at people to get in her box to give them a mouthful. She’s hardly saying anything. As I said last night about misty, the silence about it all speaks volumes. Games up krust! You’re crumbling.

Reactions: 8

Lalatata2019

Speak for yourself you lucky shits. All these kids always cock block me and my fella in some way or another. if it ain't the kids the dogs being donkey kicked off the bed mid way through jumping up.

• Haha
Are we expecting Krusty to go live again tonight to sit looking pissed off and blocking everyone who comes in? 8.30pm? Or has covid/lies/the heat made her go quiet?

• Haha
All kirsty going live did was proved its cindy because one minute its not her then they were saying about how they could have covered her face and brought up the messages between misty and lisa ….. it just came across like misty sent kirsty live to defend her tbh misty always is in the box why not today ? I think tonight will change a lot of peoples views on certain things
I really do believe it will change a lot of people's minds. Especially since they're lying to everyone about it. People aren't silly. They will definitely see.

Spf50

Chatty Member
Out of her own mouth " why would police tell me anything" ermm u have said numerous times there is over 3000 reports as told to you by police!! Kat gets her info off police too? So why does kat get it!!
Shes not well so get ur ass off tiktok!!
Crusty and crew u need to look in the mirror and look back at all ur lives and see what u do actually do to people! Dox peoples facebooks, numbers and addresses!! Never mind i dont dox because u do all the time and allow it in your chat!!
Get a grip you old hag!! Even ur own man is fed up of u being on tiktok!!

Hey everyone I'm new here! How crazy have the last few days been ! I used to support K but tbh it's no longer about the kids. It seem more like k is thirsty for clout. Whose got the most info on who etc it's playground games. As for misty I think she hasn't come live again as people will hear her voice and put 2 and 2 together if they haven't already. Funny how Cindy or whatever she was called hasn't come in Ls live again. 🤔 all a but sus to me but hey it will all come out eventually as its already starting to unravel.

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Ok couple things here

Misty is saying why should i go into boxes and explain her self? Misty you have made yourself kirsty chloe and rest of the gang the face of taking lucy rose and bryan down / getting them off the app the fact you have been exposed for playing both sides saids ALOT i am actually disgusted do you really think any “info” you give now will be believed ( not that i believed it myself because it was clear it was lies) you made a fool of your self at least own it yeah?

Kirsty i know you read here take a hard think your credibility has gone because of mistys actions you have no clue? Then speak up before its too late more people are really seeing this shit show for what it is i would speak up now fuck misty let her drown in her own shit shes created if you really are innocent your followers and supporters deserve an explaination

Bagpipes not really a fan but the fact you spoke up in lisas live and said i dont know why shes not been called out yet props to you for that 👏 👏 if you genuinally have no clue best advice is to walk now before you get dragged down too telling you now misty and kirsty are going down fast
I wonder if that’s why a lot of K’s mods are MIA? Only Bagpipes, M and British Mad Mum and Dad. All the others have gone because they’re either here within this thread or keeping low watching/deciding what they’re going to do next whether they’re going to follow K&co or leave and no longer get involved in whatever sh*t show this is

• Haha

ImThatGirlxo

The videos of him being vile are out there now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Employers, unis etc don’t like stuff like that. Kirsty and co don’t care though because it’s not like they have careers to lose.
Maybe K can employ him @ keepingeveryoneelseskidssafe LTD. 😂 G O A L S

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
Yeah we now know B thinks he’s a chef and has a car. I wouldn’t have been able to sleep tonight without knowing that.

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I really do belive it will change a lot of people's minds. Especially since they're lying to everyone about it. People aren't silly. They will definitely see.
Yess!!! The video kirsty played is not what was played by lisa the one by lisa was 120% misty/cindy at the end of the day people deserve an explanation and for misty to go quiet saids a lot but we shall see how this plays out

mialoulou

Lies always have a way of coming out. It was just so hypocritical of them all. I've said all along I don't support L&B but the way everything has been done is shockingly vile. I wonder if Kirsty will speak the truth tomorrow on live, sadly I think for some it's too late.

Welcome to the thread 👋
Thanks for having me

• Heart

Spf50

Chatty Member
Of course people are turning. I’ve had messages.. several of them.. so yes it does need addressing the silly idiots. People trusted her and people GIFTED her. We all have the right to be told the truth. One of her mods is still on there who has turned. Right under her nose and she has nooooo idea. Poor cow 😂
Ooo could the mod be britishmadmum, i think you maybe amy?? Not seen her about