Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spf50

Chatty Member
Thank you @My2pWorth for the tittle.

Recap
Kirsty has mouldy willayyy tattooed on her
She still continues to bully for gifts and clout
Misty mega gob has come in on the action
Chloe still remains Kirsty's loyal lap dog
Simba seems to be going lone wolf with his vile words
Facebook group members have got knickers in a twist over tattle group
Kirsty's rule is you cannot watch Lucy's live, but you can watch it through her live 😳
The Kirsty Cult call you n*nce supporters if you don't agree with what they say
Summed up in one 👏👏

Reactions: 1

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
That was charlotte and she is all over troy now and toni is her bestie, the one thats been on jezza BUT crusty kirsty dunt like toni she wont entertain her at all but will charlotte??? I wonder why??
No it wasn’t Charlotte it was just before Xmas she got plastered all over the FB group, i can’t remember her name ffs

Bluepop

VIP Member
They’re massive instigators and when anyone reacts they act like they’ve done nothing 🤦🏼‍♀️

They are all as bad as each other. Soon she’ll be telling all the minions not to read on here but read it herself. For all we know Kirsty is a Lucy supporter/mod. It’s like playground games but unfortunately I think there are some real victims involved. I do not think for one minute L+B are innocent but I also do think they both definitely have problems and issues. Not that them having issues would dismiss the allegations but you see my point. Yes Kirsty, you can both think someone is vulnerable and may have done wrong! Shock horror! I don’t watch any of them anymore as it just makes me sick.
Funny you should say that. Kirsty does have one of her minions as Lucy's mod. There is a account on tiktok called Lucy's rouge mod or something along those lines.

Speechless

Wow, see im so new to tiktok i didnt know you could watch once your banned, how do i do that, im always being shown the door for speaking my mind

Last edited:

5woop

Yes kirsty, probably about 80% of your viewers aren't there for support. You have done this to yourself! People have read an realise actually we are factual on here and you are full of shit... maybe try answering the questions and points raised in this thread and the other?! Oh, you can't can you, as in doing that you'll have to admit you've lied, admit you've done innocent people wrong and admit this is all for gifts and nothing more than a hate crime on a easy target..but your words yesturday- liars always get caught out in the end.. this is the beginning of your end.
And I sit here smug that you're experiencing this feeling of insecurity, just a little taste of what you've done to individuals for months, innocent people, weak people... and not forgetting your vile words to Jo!!!! The list is endless...
Bang on, it’s all about the money and never has been about getting Lucy and Bry off the app