Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

edinamonsoon

So true! I’d happily say everything to her face but I’ve got a husband and kids that don’t need brought into it. And kirsty&co way of “dealing” with things is to doxx people because she has nothing better to do and she can’t cope being wrong so has to get people to bully everyone else.
Exactly!!!

Reactions: 1

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
What has doxxing got to do with protecting children? Please answer that Kirsty you whopper. Your showing everybody what a vile nasty bully you are. I hope to god someone gets all your information and doxxed you to wipe that smug look of your ugly little face.
None of it has anything do do with anything other than Kirsty s fame

This is now just cruel, vile bullying.

richardbrittian69

Oh isn't she just!🙄 never have I seen someone so desperate to be mod, begging for to get in the box to contribute nothing other than await to be gifted. Those cringe days of her Grace an crunch were the worst 🙄
The girl grinds my gears she really needs a bullet between her eyes every time she’s in someone’s box it’s all about her #anotheramber

• Heart

Truthsbetold

Thank you @My2pWorth for the tittle.

Recap
Kirsty has mouldy willayyy tattooed on her
She still continues to bully for gifts and clout
Misty mega gob has come in on the action
Chloe still remains Kirsty's loyal lap dog
Simba seems to be going lone wolf with his vile words
Facebook group members have got knickers in a twist over tattle group
Kirsty's rule is you cannot watch Lucy's live, but you can watch it through her live 😳
The Kirsty Cult call you n*nce supporters if you don't agree with what they say
Love this lol 😂

• Heart
Ok random question but where has that Northern bint gone she was so far up mouldys ass it’s unbelievable but now she’s no where to be seen has she seen the light 😯😯😯
I cannot remember now but was Misty on the scene when the Northern Bint and Kirsty went live?

Someone made profile with her kids faces on it so she keeping out of it for a bit
She was just as annoying as the others but no one deserves that.