Kirsten Cunningham - Chronickiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single time I see on live she’s faffing around with her tube and injecting something into it. Surely it’s not something that needs to be done 24/7. Also why does she talk in that croaky week little voice all the time. It’s jarring.
I thought this the other day! Constantly pushing stuff down it. I saw her again last night, obviously pushing stuff down her NG but saying it was her IV 🤦🏻‍♀️

I also hate how she talks to people commenting, she is so rude.

Reactions: 1
I was watching her last night, her eyes started rolling, mods commenting to have rescue meds, she still managed to read that without her eyes rolling and take them. Funny that.

I didn’t see it, but I don’t think it’s genuine. Just from seeing her ‘seizures’ previously. And definitely, if your eyes are rolling, you wouldn’t then be able to administer rescue meds by yourself (as an epileptic myself).

I know some people have auras before seizures, I don’t, so people can get themselves in a safe place, but she doesn’t seem genuine because you would think she would lay down, get herself on her side etc. she just stays sitting in front of the live with her minions in the chat.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t see it, but I don’t think it’s genuine. Just from seeing her ‘seizures’ previously. And definitely, if your eyes are rolling, you wouldn’t then be able to administer rescue meds by yourself (as an epileptic myself).

I know some people have auras before seizures, I don’t, so people can get themselves in a safe place, but she doesn’t seem genuine because you would think she would lay down, get herself on her side etc. she just stays sitting in front of the live with her minions in the chat.
Probably telling them not to call her dad

Also when her eyes were rolling, her messenger was going off, and her eyes would focus to read that and then she'd go all floppy headed etc again.
And why does it take for her mods to tell her to administer her rescue meds? Surely if she can read enough to focus on what they're writing then she'd just take them.
And do her mods not have their own lives to live instead of babysitting a fully grown woman on tiktok 🤨

Also when her eyes were rolling, her messenger was going off, and her eyes would focus to read that and then she'd go all floppy headed etc again.
And why does it take for her mods to tell her to administer her rescue meds? Surely if she can read enough to focus on what they're writing then she'd just take them.
And do her mods not have their own lives to live instead of babysitting a fully grown woman on tiktok 🤨
Exactly. If she needed babysitting, she would have 24hr care.

She’s a total and utter bull shitter. Her live was getting duck all engagement so she started having these seizures.

Reactions: 2
She's the biggest bullshitter there is. As a T1, sitting there guzzling full sugar monster 24/7 and then claiming you're having a 'hypo' at 6.2mol is just utter bullshit. No-one drinks monster all hours of the day then claim that they are 'crashing' and when asked why her sensor isn't alerting to be told that they 'dont work with her' is even more shite.

Her paralysed legs work perfectly fine when she needs something out of reach and when she's 'fitting' her eyes come perfectly into focus when she's gifted.

Calling people Lovely is the biggest ick.

Reactions: 4
She's the biggest bullshitter there is. As a T1, sitting there guzzling full sugar monster 24/7 and then claiming you're having a 'hypo' at 6.2mol is just utter bullshit. No-one drinks monster all hours of the day then claim that they are 'crashing' and when asked why her sensor isn't alerting to be told that they 'dont work with her' is even more shite.

Her paralysed legs work perfectly fine when she needs something out of reach and when she's 'fitting' her eyes come perfectly into focus when she's gifted.

Calling people Lovely is the biggest ick.
And ‘babe’ 🤢

Has anyone else noticed when she drinks her energy drink she sniffs so then the fluid comes out the tub? Sorry don’t know technical names although I should considering that’s all she ever talks about. I 100% think she’s just got an ED and enjoys the attention from people.

Has anyone else noticed when she drinks her energy drink she sniffs so then the fluid comes out the tub? Sorry don’t know technical names although I should considering that’s all she ever talks about. I 100% think she’s just got an ED and enjoys the attention from people.
It just does that anyway doesn't it? It is meant to drain her stomach