Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he’s removed the post introducing her. I hope they haven’t - she actually seemed like a nice girl!

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't surprise me, Kirk's got form for being a total narc and a nasty cnut too. He can't even keep mates let alone gfs

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what happened between Kirk and Danny Dyer? They were best mates years ago, but there’s been no mention of each for a good few years now.

Reactions: 1
Only just discovered this thread after wondering the same about him and the new "missus".

Her insta profile seems to have disappeared too, which I first thought may be down to her being named in some DM articles and she wanted some privacy.

But it is strange she isn't there for his birthday, especially after he has been showing her off the last few weeks, as well as mentioning in one of the "texts" he sends to his dad about a new lady in his life, yet the only plans he has for his birthday was with Harry.

Surely that'll be a new record for even him, i don't even think they'd been together a month 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve done some detective work and I 100% believe they’ve broken up. That didn’t last long did it?!

Reactions: 7
I feel like Kirk is probably an unintentional love bomber. He probably goes full steam ahead very fast. I’m not judging him for it but that’s the vibe I’ve always got from him

Reactions: 9
He went full on hard launch way too early. When he started showing her I’d say they were only together a week or so. If it was longer he would have been bread crumbing. I know he’s got a past with addiction but the beginning of any relationship is the best, going on dates or away for weekends etc but all they seemed to do was sit in his house.

Reactions: 5
Looking on LinkedIn, she seemed to have a decent job in the City - she probably didn’t appreciate the unwanted publicity from Kirk’s insta stories rants and the article in the Mail! Like the poster above said, I also imagine he’s gone full force in and scared her off with everything being OTT, combined with the social media attention he’s brought on her!

Reactions: 5
He posted something like before you fall in love/commit (can’t remember exact words) make sure she’s not an absolute psycho. It wasn’t up for long but was a week or so ago

Reactions: 4
He posted something like before you fall in love/commit (can’t remember exact words) make sure she’s not an absolute psycho. It wasn’t up for long but was a week or so ago
Of course! It’ll be her fault for being “psycho” 🙄

He really is a real life cliche of an ex addict and bully.

Reactions: 11
He hasn’t said a word since….do we think he’ll address it??
I've been wondering the same, I don't think he will tbh.

because, how embarrassing for him, teasing for weeks hes with someone, the subtle story posts of the back of her head/legs over his etc, then announcing his new gf to the world, saying they just "clicked" straight away, getting comments from all his pals like Liam Tuffs saying how chuffed he is for him, and then not even a week later, all traces of the girl is removed from his profile 😂 I think he'll keep schtum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been wondering the same, I don't think he will tbh.

because, how embarrassing for him, teasing for weeks hes with someone, the subtle story posts of the back of her head/legs over his etc, then announcing his new gf to the world, saying they just "clicked" straight away, getting comments from all his pals like Liam Tuffs saying how chuffed he is for him, and then not even a week later, all traces of the girl is removed from his profile 😂 I think he'll keep schtum
In his text messages to his Dad he told him they had a holiday booked 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6