Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
Moonheed starting on Danny...missed what it's actually about tho. She likes an argument her doesn't she?!

Reactions: 3
Just seen these comments in a live bout king Scottishs and hulks granny’s house
Aw man, the comments are wild. The trolls are the worst ones for trying to stir up drama. I did hear Lewis’ Grans windows were tanned, but that KDawgComeBack troll said in Cher’s Live that they had driven past and they were fine so fuck knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ell87

VIP Member
He’s a fake good guy ain’t he, his mask has well slipped. He was absolutely tearing into one of the girls, saying he was going to swing her about. Big bully bastard.

Wasn’t that long ago he was in Scotty’s box saying his mental health was so bad that he had to leave the app, but he wasn’t in the departure lounge long before he respawned as a transphobe, revelling in all the drama and rimming Cher so he could be relevant.

Before that it was Danny who was getting it off him because he thought everyone else was against Danny. There’s a pattern emerging and it’s not a pretty sight. Duggy doesn’t have an opinion of his own, he borrows them and runs with them.

Weird bastard.
Been thinking this about Duggy! I liked him when he came away from the crowd and spoke his mind but then he just tagged on to a different bunch...he's a floater! Just pals with who he thinks is popular at the time!

Schnork

Chatty Member
What I don't get is that he's meant to be a wee gangster (or his family are) has no one told him that gangsters don't sit on tiktok live trying to "out" people and mentioning all sorts of names. How has no one seriously gave him a serious doing already I'll never know!
Exactly. U dont see "gangsters" coming til there through yer door or their boot is up yer arse. Cant stand the wee runt

• Heart
I canny keep up either, so is that the guy that Polo was taking about that didn't go through to see Miss JJ and didn't give her edibles and didn't pump her while her man is in the jail because shes only into women?

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
He says this person has been of the app a year and needs to go back of it is it humble? With noodle and Scottish Steph in the mix here? Did jj send photos of Scott out cos someone was trying to contact him and he says he’s down with them! He sounds genuinely hurt by this that’s y im thinking jj is involved somehow

Muchbee

VIP Member
I honestly wish we could go back to the days where Lydo and Wully were still wee mysterious characters and crackpots all over the place were trying to convince us they were absolute hunks 😭😭
So do I because I know wully to see and I'd have been right on to tell yeezz he was fucking at it😆

• Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
Just saw a whamee shouting 10 Glasgow High Street - over and over. Doxing herself apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Just seen these comments in a live bout king Scottishs and hulks granny’s house
3 troll pages, Whoever is behind Annie is an absolute pest. Hulks been inviting people to his granny's for a fight for weeks, filming himself outside the house and his street. Running around saying he's got a big knife & he's mental full of cocaine 💀 his granny should have papped him out months ago 😂

Reactions: 2