Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debcam

VIP Member
I canโ€™t keep up with Scottish tiktok but it sounds like such a rollercoaster!! I did come across someone screaming she lives on Glasgow high street, I could keep up with that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oh sorry about that, i was delirious after working a gazillion hours as an nhs wage slave ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Cass_25

VIP Member
Oh, and not to forget Scotty was telling everyone in the early hours that King is the type of serious person who sets fires to houses ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Frati 2.0.

So I assume he must be some sort of arsonist.

Get yourself some Home Insurance Lady's. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Has Jade been to court for the door burning incident yet? Is it no this month

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
Here wallies turn your camera off the dandruf/fag ash/dug hair on your manky narth foce barras hoody is giving me the boak
IMG_0226.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Schnork

Chatty Member
I was in that live all night. Had been live for ages. James came in the box acting hostile, Steph wanted a box & there wasn't any. She then left started sending abusive messages and went live screaming and crying. Hulks announcing the people who made accounts about his kids the ones that tattle got the blame for are now Scott. Hulk was at court yesterday about trouble with kids mum. I picked that up from hills live yesterday.
I like Scottish underscore Steph but i feel like shes still hooked on Jamesy. When they go at each other in boxes I feel like Im invading a private convo, its awkward....one upping whos humping more. She'll then "attack" anyone that Jamesy has beef with. Get some self respect hen!

Ell87

VIP Member
I am so lost ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm watching this live and everybody is bickering over mouldy ceilings and a kid running about greetin
Aw I know, where did that come from ๐Ÿคฃ
Everyone in the comments saying "it's not Grassing it's safeguarding children" ...nah safeguarding children would be reporting it to the relevant services not arguing on social media!

Reactions: 3