Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I don’t think they even know what it’s about. Pointless.
Think you're right, none of it makes any sense. Why say you've got receipts then go live and say 'I don't know what's going on'.
Is this involving Jamesy and Shan. She's a new character for me.
Oh here's MJ....

Reactions: 2

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
I am so lost πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm watching this live and everybody is bickering over mouldy ceilings and a kid running about greetin

Reactions: 2

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
He had one and took it down when he was doing the weeklies because he had the camera on and realised people could see it was nicotine yellow 🀒
Its obviously a scheme tok trend, I don't think I have seen anyone of them with a lightshade

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Debcam

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the narrative that Scotty/That group doesn't hurt people or come for anyone on the app πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Yes they do. Yes they have.

Without drama/calling people out no one actually gives a fuck about them and they will be irrelevant their views come from everyone (myself included) who watch drama.. Its the same with Chers lives when they were full everyday she facilitated the drama.
100% correct there πŸ‘

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I barely enter a live with Kingscottish and get blocked from the room straight away even though I've never spoken with him. Happening all the time now, what's that about?

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Omg is she actually still sleeping with him!? The way he speaks about her is vile, I dont like guys speaking to women like that, not my sense of humour. She seems to have fell out with a lot of people. What happened with her and Jade. Were they not the "paw patrol" for a while. And she was threatening Shan on her live tonight too πŸ™ˆ
She was there today. I don't even think she speaks to MJ. She embarrassed herself tonight. But I feel for her because I think James is absolutely pond scum. A bottom feeder.

Debcam

VIP Member
Going live 7pm tonight ....something about letting info out πŸ‘€...no idea who or what though πŸ€”

irishlassie

VIP Member
Scottys really pissed man he’s gonna reveal himself and bring them all down says and the live cut