KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wish we could go back to the days where Lydo and Wully were still wee mysterious characters and crackpots all over the place were trying to convince us they were absolute hunks 😭😭
I also feel bad commenting here when the bad gals of tayto can’t comment cause of their previous behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never mind pictures of the man from Lydo's wnk bank, I just want to know if Wooly's surname really is Williamson

Oh and hats off to dotdot for dropping the receipts and outing JJ's hidden in plain sight narcistic ways, best outing since the lightbulb went on in Blanco 's heed and she suddenly remembered the fantasist Scotty was actually her scrawny (back then) baldy boyfriend of four years

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lydos just admitted he’s fat noo & is disabled . He said there’s nothing weird about him😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lydos just admitted he’s fat noo & is disabled . He said there’s nothing weird about him😭
What’s the photo of cher supposed to show just that she’s waitin on her community service I was squinting wondering if she’s gettin pumped up against the railing

• Haha
What’s the photo of cher supposed to show just that she’s waitin on her community service I was squinting wondering if she’s gettin pumped up against the railing
Glad im no the only one who struggled to see in that photo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Woolys just said that in fact it wasn’t polo that harassed JJ it was Ryan. Top detective Cass called it again

• Heart
  • Wow
I honestly wish we could go back to the days where Lydo and Wully were still wee mysterious characters and crackpots all over the place were trying to convince us they were absolute hunks 😭😭
So do I because I know wully to see and I'd have been right on to tell yeezz he was bleeping at it😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I also had a wee read through the earlier posts in this thread and someone had said it was JJ sending pictures of ‘Scotty’ around, it was either dot dot the wean basher or MJ the fat ride can’t remember which. Wonder if there’s any truth to that cause she’s likely been one of the first to see him

Reactions: 5
Rosie just said miss jj looks like Ryan put a straw up her arse and blew air into her cheeks 😭 and then this comment anaw
IMG_2177.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disabled my arse, duck all wrong wi him, he’s just bleeping boggin, that duznae make ye disabled pal, just get washed and back on the gear, ye’ll be right as rain in no time ya prick !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8