Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishlassie

VIP Member
Oh aye it's horrible but Iv heard him saying his address and filming out the bedroom window. His granny slapped him on the head last week when he was at it inviting anyone over to fight him πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
I seen that too hes equally responsible for this but whoever’s set it up needs to have a word with themselves this is not gangster it’s cowardly

Reactions: 4

rainbow2022

I might be hawf sleeping here it’s my day off n I’ve just woke up but has kdawg not said before in one of her lives she’s into woman πŸ€” don’t know if am sleeping or tripping but I’m sure I’ve herd that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Fuck sake, I was that engrossed with KDawg I'd didnt know that there was allsorts of drama going on.

Went into Scottys Live and it was him saying that Scottish Steph threatened to out Scotty based on things Jamesy has told her?
And Lewis has been going off his nut too..
King Scottish has been speaking to hulks x bird (why?) and is apparently going to tell everyone tomorrow..
I was in that live all night. Had been live for ages. James came in the box acting hostile, Steph wanted a box & there wasn't any. She then left started sending abusive messages and went live screaming and crying. Hulks announcing the people who made accounts about his kids the ones that tattle got the blame for are now Scott. Hulk was at court yesterday about trouble with kids mum. I picked that up from hills live yesterday.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
How many randoms do we have on Polo’s list of potential Scotty’s now? The wee clown just seems to be searching Scottish criminals on Google and cross referencing on FB to see if they have skinheads and neck tattoos 😭
More than potential slowpokers anyways, all baldy men are getting doxxed πŸ˜‚

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Scotty is going to be absolutely fuming at not getting a thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Is missjj off the app again because of a troll account saying her man's a gangster?
Is she off again? She said she was off after the Polo stuff.. But she was back on live making breakfast yesterday morning. πŸ˜‚

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Hahahaha I know man. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I wasnt sure if it was Brodie or not cause I've no idea who that is.
And also confused cause Slow and Wullie are pals?
And whos the tattlers hes flirting with πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So many qs now.

And was someone calling him a celebrity? πŸ˜‚
I felt like Kdawg when she’s talking about having an episode there. Thought I’d missed a whole chapter 🀣

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
I was waiting for someone else to reply to try and figure it out but no one did πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Aye I was waiting on someone a lot more switched on than me to add some context or something but when I seen you had posted without a clue then I knew I was fucked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I'm shattered after all that drama last night, could see all this coming a mile off. Didn't see how it all kicked off but apparently it was Jamesy that started it and would not back down.
Hulk was going tonto demanding Scotty get in his box so Scotty was getting it all ways lol. Jack was bouncing between the lives trying to be the peace maker then Hulk threatened to slash him several times. Wasn't nice to hear. Even Hulk's bit on the side begging him to come off live.
ETA Scotty going mental on live and Wullie just letting him go. He's talking specifically about someone that caused all of this that was off the app for a year and should go back off......Humble? Magz in trying to be the font of all knowledge and supporting him πŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Wow

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
If anyone saw that live today with the poor guy Gary you'll know how bad it was to watch. Initially he was listening to Scotty/Ryan then too many people got involved and he took a turn to harm himself is all I'll say. Someone should have taken it off live and spoken calmly to him directly. Magz of course was in about it.
In a round a bout way they got people to him but I hope it was the best thing for him as he was a complex character.
Although he's not living in Scotland anymore we've actually got mutual friends on social media but not ones I could call on to help. Poor man was broken :cry:

• Sad

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
From being a silent watcher of lives and what iv picked up on does Jamsey not like to have some wet fun in the bed room, maybe KDAWG felt down after polos bullying she thought getting her bum slapped and called Simba woulda have cheered her up but clearly not 😭,
I’m worried Jamsey may have been up to the old water sports and this is why all his women go silent after being with him 🀐😭😭

• Haha