Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god there’s a thread about her now she does my box in - I know her in real life and Jesus Mary and the wee donkey 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ever notice when a thread starts she gos dead on instagram 😂 where is the million selfies & videos

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Freebies galore harpers vip trip n dress and now ur maw sells chocolate 🤔 no add no gifted ect about time she gets reported for it! Thinks shes above everyone!

Reactions: 8
Freebies galore harpers vip trip n dress and now ur maw sells chocolate 🤔 no add no gifted ect about time she gets reported for it! Thinks shes above everyone!
I’ve always wondered why she never writes “ad” or “gifted” and she seems to get a lot of stuff that clearly has been gifted 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve always wondered why she never writes “ad” or “gifted” and she seems to get a lot of stuff that clearly has been gifted 🤔
All the free tit she gets & the Lumi she’s selling is never marked as AD, how does she get away with it 🤔

Reactions: 1
She gets away with it because everyone’s feert she will start throwing a tantrum with her wee screechy voice 🙄 if they report her 🤢 makes me sick honestly she’s a washed up wannabe playboy model

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've asked before but I'll ask again just to clarify is that really her husband cause rrrr punchin

Was she ever a plain jane as some of her earlier pics don't relate to how she looks now

Reactions: 2
I've asked before but I'll ask again just to clarify is that really her husband cause rrrr punchin

Was she ever a plain jane as some of her earlier pics don't relate to how she looks now
Yes Larry is her man , and she’s changed and become a person who thinks there above there self.

Reactions: 5
Dog grooming and a vending machine business is what funds the lavish lifestyle 🤨
And own the carwash up at at the beginning of auchanairn were his vendor business and she her grooming washes a lot as a ex addict seven Yr clean and blessed to get a second chance I can't wait to their little life crash same as miss shaks man . Kimmy Emily and their lash tech Debbie who own indigo on maryhill all their men either dog breading such scum Chris common tav old firm players deal with these scum I don't want give myself away not that I care tbh it calling out instead of approaching me .

Reactions: 9
And own the carwash up at at the beginning of auchanairn were his vendor business and she her grooming washes a lot as a ex addict seven Yr clean and blessed to get a second chance I can't wait to their little life crash same as miss shaks man . Kimmy Emily and their lash tech Debbie who own indigo on maryhill all their men either dog breading such scum Chris common tav old firm players deal with these scum I don't want give myself away not that I care tbh it calling out instead of approaching me .
You must be very local to me

• Haha
Nah now I’m wondering if I’m met some of you because yous seem to be very close 👀😂
We are all local by the sounds of it 😂 but I can’t go her voice and demands.:: her pals ( she calls them ) 2 of them talk talk about her and then hang about with her mental 🤦🏼🤦🏼

If Kim is such a serial home wrecker, why does big Larry stick around with her? I’m assuming that he’s the big money maker with his ‘businesses’ so I’m sure he could find another younger Kim replacement wanting the designer lifestyle quite easily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.