Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wondered how she kept going with the kids and the housework (her house does seem immaculate) she seems to be doing housework late at night, judging by her husbands past it’s clear how she does keep going 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her figure is amazing but I think it looks tacky when she goes out in those wee belly tops etc. She has no class

Reactions: 7
I guess we need people to bring the tea? Anyone any more info on her cheating? I know it was on a Glasgow thread before..

Reactions: 2
She is embarrassing, another old witch trying to be young. She always goes on about being mummy of the year. Aye hen we would all be too if our husbands were rolling in money from selling ... posting pictures in front of her flash car. I’m sick of the culture in Glasgow, people becoming insta famous because they shag their way to bags and shoes. She needs to remember her age and remember that every dog has its day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you not think its also weird shes best pals way wyldes wife!! After shes flung the leg over him! Was it after the twins? I look at the twins i dont see big Larry or Kimmy!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.