Kimmyg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It probably sounds more dramatic than it was . I basically went a long to the event and the table I was at was with the “ in “ crowd. They were awful and just bitched about influencers and people they knew from Glasgow , Newton Mearns and East Kilbride . Daly dose of Genevieve on insta was the worst . Very bitchy but was then sweetness and light , quite Jekyll and Hyde. Social mama spent the evening having her photograph taken and laughing at other women there with her gang . And as always the toilets were the main bitching space with social mama whining that she was important and the mama boss . On the thread about her a few other mums said the same .
That social mama is raging she didnt get more support from people for putting up a you tube video... get a grip hun your not bleeping 14 years old and no one asked you to do it! So desperate to be internet famous, go potty train your dog so you dont have shite all over your carpets, look after your kids hun and spend less time on the gram

Reactions: 7
It probably sounds more dramatic than it was . I basically went a long to the event and the table I was at was with the “ in “ crowd. They were awful and just bitched about influencers and people they knew from Glasgow , Newton Mearns and East Kilbride . Daly dose of Genevieve on insta was the worst . Very bitchy but was then sweetness and light , quite Jekyll and Hyde. Social mama spent the evening having her photograph taken and laughing at other women there with her gang . And as always the toilets were the main bitching space with social mama whining that she was important and the mama boss . On the thread about her a few other mums said the same .
I can’t stand that Daily Dose woman on Insta! She parades the wee girl about practically naked. What age is she by the way? Not the wee girl I mean her.

Social Mama we get it. You’ve got a belly. So do I. IT’S CALLED HAVING WEANS. How long can you draw our content surrounding your “rolls” etc? It’s good to show all different types of bodies. Then it gets boring. Which it is.

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand that Daily Dose woman on Insta! She parades the wee girl about practically naked. What age is she by the way? Not the wee girl I mean her.

Social Mama we get it. You’ve got a belly. So do I. IT’S CALLED HAVING WEANS. How long can you draw our content surrounding your “rolls” etc? It’s good to show all different types of bodies. Then it gets boring. Which it is.
Some posters on the social mama thread weren’t keen on Daly Dose of Genevieve and after meeting her I understand why. Shes unhinged. think she’s 30 or 31.

Reactions: 1

She’s 31 as far as I know. She was in the same year as some of my friends at school so would make her 31.

That social mama is raging she didnt get more support from people for putting up a you tube video... get a grip hun your not bleeping 14 years old and no one asked you to do it! So desperate to be internet famous, go potty train your dog so you dont have shite all over your carpets, look after your kids hun and spend less time on the gram
Someone said she was going to breed the puppies too .... scary.

She’s 31 as far as I know. She was in the same year as some of my friends at school so would make her 31.

She’s 31 she was in the year above me

Larry is disgusting I just don’t know how she could YUK YUK YUK!!!

What was the fathers day picture like of larry 🤣 G.I joe way his camouflage on! Shame it didn't help him dodge the jail!

They car pictures way the hot pants and heals 😂😂 Wow 😳
He is fckn disgusting 🙈🙈🙈

She used to go with Georgia’s now husband every weekend and her best friend his sister never clicked

Omg i really hope not, its clear she has zero control over the dogs or kids, doing insta stories for the gram while the puppy is shitting all over the house. Not saying my house is perfect but i find myself willing her to put the phone done and just deal with whats going on round about her....

She’s just annoying all together, she rates herself way to highly, cooking cleaning, diy, crafts, everything, minute she does something she’s posting is there anything kimmy can’t do? Well aye keep your hands of other girls men, pick urself a decent husband & stay faithful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s just annoying all together, she rates herself way to highly, cooking cleaning, diy, crafts, everything, minute she does something she’s posting is there anything kimmy can’t do? Well aye keep your hands of other girls men, pick urself a decent husband & stay faithful 😂
Wonder if she rates the time she done bags of cocaine with 3 guys after OCB as a Kimmy achievement (she also did them) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

That’s a round of applause by the way 😂

Wonder if she rates the time she done bags of cocaine with 3 guys after OCB as a Kimmy achievement (she also did them) 😂
No way she a gear head too ???? Prob got it for free for a ride

Reactions: 4
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Larry sells drugs mostly smack and covers it up with a car wash next to the Kirkintilloch Royal Mail, a vending machine business and her daft dog business.

Would love to know how this is such common knowledge?! Any thread she’s ever mentioned on there’s always someone saying she’s a serial home wrecker. Does her husband know what she’s like? Glasgow is fucked up lol 😆

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Larry sells drugs mostly smack and covers it up with a car wash next to the Kirkintilloch Royal Mail, a vending machine business and her daft dog business (she should book him in to Glampooch) he isn’t a pooch tho

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve heard so many stories about this woman it never ends, it was bound to come out on this she’s wrecked far to many homes. I had to unfollow her she’s the fakest thing on Instagram. My hairdresser told me she messaged her clients husband after she bumped Into them whilst she was with her own husband. The clients husband laughed about it and showed the wife they both had a giggle haha. Who has the brass kneck to do such a thing she’s worse than a guy by the sounds of the things I’m reading here.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen her a few times at the shop and u can hear her before u see her. It’s worse in real life
I can confirm this, she doesn’t lie about feeding her kids council food. She is always in Greggs lol

Larry sells drugs mostly smack and covers it up with a car wash next to the Kirkintilloch Royal Mail, a vending machine business and her daft dog business (she should book him in to Glampooch) he isn’t a pooch tho
I didn’t know he owned the car wash down there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.