Kimmyg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she sleeps in there.

I wish I could see her house before she moved to Woodilee again, it had hilarious tacky decor.

I think it’s so funny how the social mama tries to befriend kimmy and she’s clearly not interested 😂
I vaguely recall the old house. I feel like there was a gold kitchen? Or am I thinking of someone else 🙈

I wish I could see her house before she moved to Woodilee again, it had hilarious tacky decor.

I think it’s so funny how the social mama tries to befriend kimmy and she’s clearly not interested 😂
I can’t be arsed with all these ads she is doing plugging stuff it’s more like look at me I want to be an influencer defo got a different opinion of her now I know she has been outed on here as a home wrecker but Defo the social mama is latching on for the insta fame 😂

Done some digging 😂
WOW!!! Would defo not be sharing these if this was me!!

Holy duck😂😂 Duno what’s worse, that mix of wallpaper or that picture of her. She’s had a lot of work done

Reactions: 1

Social mama is awful . I posted on the he social mama thread about an experience I had with her . I attended one of her events and it was terrible . Social mama and her clique of mums were so bitchy and mean . I would never attend any of her events again . I went to boost my confidence and meet more mums as a lot of my friends don’t have kids but I left feeling really low .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Social mama is awful . I posted on the he social mama thread about an experience I had with her . I attended one of her events and it was terrible . Social mama and her clique of mums were so bitchy and mean . I would never attend any of her events again . I went to boost my confidence and meet more mums as a lot of my friends don’t have kids but I left feeling really low .
Feel that there’s more tea to spill here , do tell :coffee::coffee:

Reactions: 2
I stopped following her a Good while ago she had her boys same time as I had my boy I like watching the nursery progress etc, any way went on for a nosy wtf that doesn't even look like her any more 👀she's completely different she needs to go back to her long dark hair aswell 👀

Feel that there’s more tea to spill here , do tell :coffee::coffee:
It probably sounds more dramatic than it was . I basically went a long to the event and the table I was at was with the “ in “ crowd. They were awful and just bitched about influencers and people they knew from Glasgow , Newton Mearns and East Kilbride . Daly dose of Genevieve on insta was the worst . Very bitchy but was then sweetness and light , quite Jekyll and Hyde. Social mama spent the evening having her photograph taken and laughing at other women there with her gang . And as always the toilets were the main bitching space with social mama whining that she was important and the mama boss . On the thread about her a few other mums said the same .

Reactions: 4
A lot of their houses look like they'd make your hangover 10x worse if you woke up there :sick: Can't remember the account but was another Glasgow grey living room looked liked it would make you feel ill.

Reactions: 2
I can’t be arsed with all these ads she is doing plugging stuff it’s more like look at me I want to be an influencer defo got a different opinion of her now I know she has been outed on here as a home wrecker but Defo the social mama is latching on for the insta fame 😂
She better watch out or Kimmy will be after her man aswell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve heard she’s not very nice, bit of a mean girl in school too.

She better watch out or Kimmy will be after her man aswell 😂
Don’t think he has enough money for Kimmy to be interested in 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.