Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minkymoo22

She’s just annoying all together, she rates herself way to highly, cooking cleaning, diy, crafts, everything, minute she does something she’s posting is there anything kimmy can’t do? Well aye keep your hands of other girls men, pick urself a decent husband & stay faithful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

GLW82

She’s just annoying all together, she rates herself way to highly, cooking cleaning, diy, crafts, everything, minute she does something she’s posting is there anything kimmy can’t do? Well aye keep your hands of other girls men, pick urself a decent husband & stay faithful 😂
Wonder if she rates the time she done bags of cocaine with 3 guys after OCB as a Kimmy achievement (she also did them) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Minkymoo22

See that spare room she has for taking pictures? Wonder how she doesn’t make him sleep in there? Imagine waking up next to that big shrek 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hawtsauce

I think she sleeps in there.

I wish I could see her house before she moved to Woodilee again, it had hilarious tacky decor.

I think it’s so funny how the social mama tries to befriend kimmy and she’s clearly not interested 😂
Social mama is awful . I posted on the he social mama thread about an experience I had with her . I attended one of her events and it was terrible . Social mama and her clique of mums were so bitchy and mean . I would never attend any of her events again . I went to boost my confidence and meet more mums as a lot of my friends don’t have kids but I left feeling really low .

• Sad
Reactions: 8

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It probably sounds more dramatic than it was . I basically went a long to the event and the table I was at was with the “ in “ crowd. They were awful and just bitched about influencers and people they knew from Glasgow , Newton Mearns and East Kilbride . Daly dose of Genevieve on insta was the worst . Very bitchy but was then sweetness and light , quite Jekyll and Hyde. Social mama spent the evening having her photograph taken and laughing at other women there with her gang . And as always the toilets were the main bitching space with social mama whining that she was important and the mama boss . On the thread about her a few other mums said the same .
I can’t stand that Daily Dose woman on Insta! She parades the wee girl about practically naked. What age is she by the way? Not the wee girl I mean her.

Social Mama we get it. You’ve got a belly. So do I. IT’S CALLED HAVING WEANS. How long can you draw our content surrounding your “rolls” etc? It’s good to show all different types of bodies. Then it gets boring. Which it is.

Reactions: 8
It probably sounds more dramatic than it was . I basically went a long to the event and the table I was at was with the “ in “ crowd. They were awful and just bitched about influencers and people they knew from Glasgow , Newton Mearns and East Kilbride . Daly dose of Genevieve on insta was the worst . Very bitchy but was then sweetness and light , quite Jekyll and Hyde. Social mama spent the evening having her photograph taken and laughing at other women there with her gang . And as always the toilets were the main bitching space with social mama whining that she was important and the mama boss . On the thread about her a few other mums said the same .
That social mama is raging she didnt get more support from people for putting up a you tube video... get a grip hun your not fucking 14 years old and no one asked you to do it! So desperate to be internet famous, go potty train your dog so you dont have shite all over your carpets, look after your kids hun and spend less time on the gram

Reactions: 7

Heer4Goss

These two make me laugh so much he is a heroine dealing jailbird who has clearly used his drug money to start his businesses he has now or is for laundering purposes and she is a mother that’s a serial shagger with men who are taken wtf how do these people have the brass neck to parade themselves all over social media. Kim is desperate for insta fame god knows why these company’s want to work with them if only they knew there background.

Reactions: 6

Minkymoo22

Does anyone else get the impression that she just cannot be arsed with the twins?
She’s all for the girl definitely, but she knows having them boys got her, her following. She definitely didn’t have a big following on insta before she had them.

Minkymoo22

It’s the throwback blonde pics with that Barbie pink car that crack me up every time 😂 I’d be mortified to share them

• Haha

Trey93

See that spare room she has for taking pictures? Wonder how she doesn’t make him sleep in there? Imagine waking up next to that big shrek 🤢
I think she sleeps in there.

I wish I could see her house before she moved to Woodilee again, it had hilarious tacky decor.

I think it’s so funny how the social mama tries to befriend kimmy and she’s clearly not interested 😂

Reactions: 5

Trey93

Social mama is awful . I posted on the he social mama thread about an experience I had with her . I attended one of her events and it was terrible . Social mama and her clique of mums were so bitchy and mean . I would never attend any of her events again . I went to boost my confidence and meet more mums as a lot of my friends don’t have kids but I left feeling really low .
Yeah I’ve heard she’s not very nice, bit of a mean girl in school too.

She better watch out or Kimmy will be after her man aswell 😂
Don’t think he has enough money for Kimmy to be interested in 😂

Reactions: 5

Elttat242

Totally not shocked . Feel really sorry for her ex boyfriend and his fiancé . She stalks his poor fiancé .
I don’t know why though, he was horrible to her when they were together, both just used each other at the time because they both thought they were the EK Posh n Becks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hawtsauce

Feel that there’s more tea to spill here , do tell :coffee::coffee:

Reactions: 4